Radio Panel messed up after latest update and hot fix update

Marshall01

10 hours ago, lildave74 said:

I read a lot on these forums but have yet to ever reply to anything, I just find answers to problems I may be having, But come on I am having the same issue as everyone else the a330 is a great plane they have kept it updated to the current standards and the only issue is with pro atc x,Which has not been updated for what 3 maybe 4 years now its been awhile,And still cost 46 bucks, So not pointing fingers at anyone maybe we should be asking those folks to bring there product up to the current standards its not free to use either, Anyway just saying.

Best Regards

The pro atc x forum announced in December that a new version is in the process of BETA.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a solution for PRO-ATC-X communication in the A330. Go to options in P3D and to key assignments. Look for Com1 radio (transmit) and assign a key to it. I use the "O". When you have loaded the A330 set the right frequency in com 1 and press the assigned key. Then press key nr. 1 for Pro-Atc. Maybe you need to switch between the 2 frequensies and press the assigned key again. I had the same problem with Captain Sim B757.

Regards,

Hans

25 minutes ago, krielkip said:

J'ai une solution pour la communication PRO-ATC-X dans l'A330. Accédez aux options de P3D et aux affectations de clés. Recherchez la radio Com1 (émission) et attribuez-lui une touche. J'utilise le "O". Lorsque vous avez chargé l'A330, réglez la bonne fréquence dans com 1 et appuyez sur la touche attribuée. Appuyez ensuite sur la touche nr. 1 pour Pro-Atc. Vous devez peut-être basculer entre les 2 fréquences et appuyer à nouveau sur la touche attribuée. J'ai eu le même problème avec Captain Sim B757.

Cordialement,

Hans

Good evening, well done for your solution, I tested it and it works for me. Very good evening to you and happy new year, good health.
Regards,

18 hours ago, ARF7415 said:

Good evening, well done for your solution, I tested it and it works for me. Very good evening to you and happy new year, good health.
Regards,

Thanks. Happy flying.

Regards,

Hans

On 1/4/2021 at 9:25 PM, masterhawk said:

Deactivate the radio support by copilot and tune the radios yourself in the virtual cockpit.

Please login to display this image.

Look for my solution of this problem on page 4!

Regards,

Hans

On 12/16/2020 at 5:03 PM, masterhawk said:

According my last info it was only the ATC-Pro Problem? Therefor we had to ask the dev of the tool. 

The other problems should be solved with latest experimental update.

I have a solution for PRO-ATC-X communication in the A330. Go to options in P3D and to key assignments. Look for Com1 radio (transmit) and assign a key to it. I use the "O". When you have loaded the A330 set the right frequency in com 1 and press the assigned key. Then press key nr. 1 for Pro-Atc. Maybe you need to switch between the 2 frequensies and press the assigned key again. I had the same problem with Captain Sim B757.

Regards,

Hans

• Deputy Sheriffs

Very nice find Hans! We'll check this on our side as well just in case there is something more permanent we can do. However cannot give any promises right now. But thanks again for the find, helps us a lot where to look at least.

• 2 weeks later...

From 2 february when i asked for the miss solved aerosoft not response for my question 

But we payed for all product 

And for the support ? 

Why aerosoft not help we ? 

All a330s are down for we because out radio not working with pro atc x

In all posting in everything else aerosoft support 

In this post aerosoft not support 

Very thanks 

Can we have our money back?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi guys,

We have looked into this issue extensively and unfortunately have not found a way to get Pro-ATC to work from our side. The thing is that our Aircraft uses the latest P3D SDK features and while we try to maintain compatibility with as many 3rd party products as possible it's not always possible if the 3rd party product is not using the same features. The last update for Pro-ATC is already nearly 3 years old which is from time even before P3Dv5. It's simpyl not possible for us to check and ensure compatibiltiy with every 3rd party product there is, especially if these 3rd party projects are not getting updates to support the latest features of P3D. That would mean that we cannot go forward with our product.

I know it's not something that you want to hear but we have tried all that we can from our side to get this issue sorted. Unfortunately it looks like it's not possible for us to solve this issue and it would require an update from Pro-ATC side. We'll however keep our eyes and ears open in case we suddenly find something that we could do to help with this issue.

As a workaround, you can use the COM1 RADIO (TRANSMIT) keybind and you should get Pro-ATC work for your flight.

Archived