Radio Panel messed up after latest update and hot fix update

Marshall01

7 minutes ago, atesz76 said:

Ciao ragazzi,

Qualcuno di voi può condividere il collegamento alla versione precedente con a330 o come è passato alla versione precedente.

Grazie

UN

Version 1.0.1.0 the full new build of may / june 2020 .

Can you unistall the a330 .

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

I want to download the previous version of A330. Can you provide the link for that.

That is very ridiculous we can not fly with our product because you made the mistake with the radio since October so at least give us the previous version. 

Thanks

A

• Deputy Sheriffs

According my last info it was only the ATC-Pro Problem? Therefor we had to ask the dev of the tool. 

The other problems should be solved with latest experimental update.

• Deputy Sheriffs

We are still checking with ProATC what’s going on. We are in contact with the dev.
From our side it looks all correct in debug view of the A and L variables.

Changes in the radio code had been necessary to make some radio channels independent (important for online flying and shared cockpit) and introduce the 8,33 support.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
4 hours ago, atesz76 said:

Can you just copy paste the previous radio system? Why dont you want to fix this problem?  We cannot use the product since October !!!

A

Have you read my last post?

I think no. Els your post is not explainable.

We are currently depending on the external dev of ProATC. Currently is holiday season.

AirbusPro is still usable.

And also ATCPro should be usable. We talk about one feature. The auto tuning of the radio via ProATC. That’s something you have currently to do manual and shouldn’t avoid using both products.

So please be just patient.

Good evening

Have not tried all the busses yet but can say that for me that the  A318/A319 latest beta version V1.4.1.2 works fine with a networked pro/atc/x.

I will do a full flight tomorrow to double check, but the radio switches auto for initial flight clearance and auto load of flight plan.

2 hours ago, Marshall01 said:

Good evening

Have not tried all the busses yet but can say that for me that the  A318/A319 latest beta version V1.4.1.2 works fine with a networked pro/atc/x.

I will do a full flight tomorrow to double check, but the radio switches auto for initial flight clearance and auto load of flight plan.

Just A330 radio got problem

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 1/2/2021 at 3:45 PM, atesz76 said:

Oh this os a good news ! How can i do manually ?

22 hours ago, canonprince1989 said:

Do you have any idea how to do it manually now?

Deactivate the radio support by copilot and tune the radios yourself in the virtual cockpit.

Please login to display this image.

2 hours ago, masterhawk said:

Deactivate the radio support by copilot and tune the radios yourself in the virtual cockpit.

Please login to display this image.

I have tried this 2 months ago. Nothing happened 

• Deputy Sheriffs
5 hours ago, atesz76 said:

How can I add the flightplan to the plane ?

Now are we leaving the topic. Please open a own topic for any other problems then the radio panel problem.

On 1/4/2021 at 6:24 PM, atesz76 said:

I have tried this 2 months ago. Nothing happened 

I will throw this piece of trash away, garbage product with so many issues and nobody fix it. It still has FPS issue. Super super regret.

I read a lot on these forums but have yet to ever reply to anything, I just find answers to problems I may be having, But come on I am having the same issue as everyone else the a330 is a great plane they have kept it updated to the current standards and the only issue is with pro atc x,Which has not been updated for what 3 maybe 4 years now its been awhile,And still cost 46 bucks, So not pointing fingers at anyone maybe we should be asking those folks to bring there product up to the current standards its not free to use either, Anyway just saying.

Best Regards

Archived