Radio Panel messed up after latest update and hot fix update

Marshall01

3 hours ago, Marshall01 said:

For me the situation is the same for the whole airbus family. 1.0.2.0 for the A330 and 1.4.0.1 for the others works fine.

Did you reinstalling all airbus product for a good reinstallation of the a330 ? 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Anyone who has this issue still with the latest experimental updates 1.4.1.2 and 1.0.3.2, can you confirm that you are also using Pro-ATC?

There was an issue previously with some external radio panels (like the Saitek one) that we have addressed on the latest experimental update. We are currently trying to figure out if these issues are two separate issues and the issue when trying to use radios with external controls without Pro-ATC is fixed and the issue when using Pro-ATC remains. Confirmation on this would be extremely helpful to us.

• Deputy Sheriffs
31 minutes ago, atesz76 said:

Yes I have a radio problem with and without pro atc x . Just with a330

And what exactly is your problem without Pro-ATC? 
Are you on the latest experimental update mentioned by secondator?

As per my original post on this subject, no comms with pro-atc x  even if you tune manually. There is RX but no TX.

The download versions from my Aerosoft Account works fine with pro-atc. It's the update versions since 29th October.

• Deputy Sheriffs
36 minutes ago, Marshall01 said:

As per my original post on this subject, no comms with pro-atc x  even if you tune manually. There is RX but no TX.

The download versions from my Aerosoft Account works fine with pro-atc. It's the update versions since 29th October.

The latest versions are from 23rd November. Version 1.4.1.2 for the smaller busses and 1.3.0.2 for the A330. Before we continue any further you have to make sure that you are running these versions and can confirm that the issue is still present on these versions. You can find them from the ASUpdater by enabling experimental updates through the configurator.

Also, best would be if you could take a video of the issue from the moment you start the flight with Pro-ATC until you can see the issue happening.

Lastly, I have one more request if you could try out. Does Pro-ATC work with default P3D aircraft? Our Airbus should use the standard P3D variables in this case with the radios. The very same that the default aircraft on P3D uses.

• Deputy Sheriffs
13 minutes ago, fernandito1969 said:

Same problem here only with the A330 & CRJs with ProATC-x. No problem with the rest of AES!

Att.

Fernando R.

Do you use P3Dv4 or P3Dv5?

For everyone, please in the future also state which simulator you are using, thanks.

1 hour ago, Secondator said:

The latest versions are from 23rd November. Version 1.4.1.2 for the smaller busses and 1.3.0.2 for the A330. Before we continue any further you have to make sure that you are running these versions and can confirm that the issue is still present on these versions. You can find them from the ASUpdater by enabling experimental updates through the configurator.

Also, best would be if you could take a video of the issue from the moment you start the flight with Pro-ATC until you can see the issue happening.

Lastly, I have one more request if you could try out. Does Pro-ATC work with default P3D aircraft? Our Airbus should use the standard P3D variables in this case with the radios. The very same that the default aircraft on P3D uses.

Dear Sir

Can confirm I updated to the latest versions using the updater. I am using p3d v5.1 with HF1. All my other aircraft work fine with pro-atc x. The problem starts at the begining of the flight when you first have to call the tower for clearance. You switch from the standby frequency (which is set wrong) to make it active, no comms, change frequency manually in standby and switch to that active position, still no comms. I am unable to make it any clearer for you so this is my last post on this subject.

All the best to you all and my regards.

• Deputy Sheriffs
10 minutes ago, Marshall01 said:

Dear Sir

Can confirm I updated to the latest versions using the updater. I am using p3d v5.1 with HF1. All my other aircraft work fine with pro-atc x. The problem starts at the begining of the flight when you first have to call the tower for clearance. You switch from the standby frequency (which is set wrong) to make it active, no comms, change frequency manually in standby and switch to that active position, still no comms. I am unable to make it any clearer for you so this is my last post on this subject.

All the best to you all and my regards.

Alan,

I am just trying to help you and find out what is going on. I just feel that there is now a big confusion between different versions (both aircraft and P3D) and I am trying to figure out a picture what is working on which version and what isn't. That's all. You mentioned that the latest version that you have is from 29th October. This is indeed the latest stable update. We have released a new version after that on 23rd November as an experimental update, which possibly addresses some of the issues that we are talking here with the automatic standby frequency tuning from Pro-ATC. It's crucial for us to know which exact version number you currently have installed.

Since that update now some people have been reporting that they don't get a reply from ATC after the update. I currently believe this is a separate issue that we are also trying to investigate.

So since there are so many variables at play with possibly two different issues, it's crucial that the information is as accurate as possible so that it's possible for us to understand what exactly is being discussed and that way get on top of this issue and fix it for you.

On 11/26/2020 at 3:23 PM, Secondator said:

Anyone who has this issue still with the latest experimental updates 1.4.1.2 and 1.0.3.2, can you confirm that you are also using Pro-ATC?

There was an issue previously with some external radio panels (like the Saitek one) that we have addressed on the latest experimental update. We are currently trying to figure out if these issues are two separate issues and the issue when trying to use radios with external controls without Pro-ATC is fixed and the issue when using Pro-ATC remains. Confirmation on this would be extremely helpful to us.

Yes i have radio problem with pro Atc x

23 hours ago, Secondator said:

Alan,

sto solo cercando di aiutarti e scoprire cosa sta succedendo. Sento solo che ora c'è una grande confusione tra le diverse versioni (sia aereo che P3D) e sto cercando di capire un'immagine su cosa sta funzionando su quale versione e cosa no. È tutto. Hai detto che l'ultima versione che hai è del 29 ottobre. Questo è davvero l'ultimo   aggiornamento stabile . Abbiamo rilasciato una nuova versione dopo quella il 23 novembre come   aggiornamento sperimentale , che forse risolve alcuni dei problemi di cui stiamo parlando qui con la sintonizzazione automatica della frequenza di standby da Pro-ATC. È fondamentale per noi sapere quale numero di versione esatto hai attualmente installato.

Da quell'aggiornamento ora alcune persone hanno segnalato di non ricevere una risposta da ATC dopo l'aggiornamento. Attualmente credo che questo sia un problema separato che stiamo anche cercando di esaminare.

Quindi, poiché ci sono così tante variabili in gioco con possibilmente due problemi diversi, è fondamentale che le informazioni siano il più accurate possibile in modo che sia possibile per noi capire esattamente cosa viene discusso e in questo modo superare questo problema e risolverlo per te.

I can confirm that the problem remains even with the latest update on November 23rd.
the problem is only on a330 with pro atc x
all other aircraft work with pro atc x
small aerosoft buses and other planes work well.
I have updated my a330 with your every update. the problem started in October
i am using p3d v4.5
I read on the forum that many other people have the same problem as me on p3d version 4.5 and 5.1. hope you can solve it soon.

vor 48 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Might be. In what sim?  P3D V5 broke some stuff there to.

Difficult to say, we doing Crossplatform Shared Cockpit (me v4, friend v5) same Verison of Airbus. (which worked really great, except the Radio stuff, Changes are nod synced only the Switch button is working) :)

Back to version before october and november update of a330 ( i think 1.0.3 i dont have now the display) solved for me. Good... but we waiting for a good update before january... tca airbus is on the way.. off to 22 december and without the airbus configuration panel i dont think we can use the throttle. I hope before january.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to give a small update on this issue. We have been able to recreate it now and narrow it down pretty well. However, we are still unsure what exactly is causing this behavior with Pro-ATC. I checked all the variables that Pro-ATC should listen for correct operation and from our side they all look good and as they should be.

We have reached now to Pro-ATC as well for further evaluation and hopefully they can also help us with some ideas how to ensure the compatibility again with their product.

Just one question from my side: Are there any other programs where the radios are not working correctly with our A330 using the latest Experimental version 1.0.3.2? I checked vPilot recently which in principle should have similar method to read the frequency and the open receive channel from our aircraft and that seems to work fine.

Any help is appreciated! :)

Hi again,

I had reverted to 1.0.2.0 and it worked fine with Pro-atc, changing freqencies correctly to enable communication and interaction. I've just tried the latest 1.0.3.2 update and I'm afraid it just doesn't work at all now.

Do you think you will be able to crack this or should I revert back to 1.0.2.0 again?

Pro-atc contributes a great deal of immersion/enjoyment of flying the otherwise splendid A330-300.

Cheers

Chris

15 minutes ago, chrisal said:

Hi again,

I had reverted to 1.0.2.0 and it worked fine with Pro-atc, changing freqencies correctly to enable communication and interaction. I've just tried the latest 1.0.3.2 update and I'm afraid it just doesn't work at all now.

Do you think you will be able to crack this or should I revert back to 1.0.2.0 again?

Pro-atc contributes a great deal of immersion/enjoyment of flying the otherwise splendid A330-300.

Cheers

Chris

I m back to previuos version and working fine my a330 with pro Atc x

Yesterday i perfoming Munich Narita and going all perfectly. 

Archived