Radio Panel messed up after latest update and hot fix update

Marshall01

Morning

The latest update for the A330 has messed up the radio panel, and can no longer be used with Pro-atc. I have proven this by uninstall and reverting back.

The standby frequency should be 128.25, even if I switch to the correct active frequency their is no comms to pro-atc.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, chrisal said:

I have the same problem. Pro-ATC has stopped working correctly. How do I revert back?

Cheers

Chris

Well what I did was uninstall from windows control panel, delete all aerosoft files and reinstall from my account on the aerosoft shop. Then do not update from the updater. I have also uninstalled the a318-319 and the a320-321 since they are suspect at the moment.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi, we have an internal built, that might fix the issue. Need to be tested now. But we just discovered another issue reported by a user in the forum. That will be hopefully fixed next week.

Hi,

Same problem here, after latest updates 1.4.1.1 for Airbus family and 1.0.3.1 for the A330.

I use pro atc and I have the "co-pilot handle com radio" function enabled, before these last updates, all worked fine, not that it doesn’t work now, i can fly quite good, but i have to put manually clearance frequency and then seems it works.

Never did before, as i have "copilot handle com radio" function enabled.

When I press "fly now" button in pro atc, before i unpaused the sim the freq shows up correctly (ex 120.45 khz for LIPZ TWR) , then, when i unpause the sim, the freq turn back for example to 128.225 KHZ, that there is something that swap the frequencies by do nothing.

I have a similar issue with the squawk, it swap by itself sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Aerosoft
7 hours ago, Andreab2000 said:

wow...2-3 weeks, Soo i guess we have to wait

If you feel this should be doen faster you are welcome to apply for a job! I think I got a kick-ass crew working on this but if you can do it much faster I would be more than happy tp discuss things with you! I assume you are fully up to date on how the drivers changed in these weeks?

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

If you feel this should be doen faster you are welcome to apply for a job! I think I got a kick-ass crew working on this but if you can do it much faster I would be more than happy tp discuss things with you! I assume you are fully up to date on how the drivers changed in these weeks?

Mmm,

Mathijs, The buses are currently very stable on my system except for the glaring radio bug. This issue is not a new issue that was introduced in the last update 1.4.1.0/1.4.1.1, this has been an ongoing bug since the 1.4.0.3 update on the A318 - A320, thats 2 updates ago and at first Aerosoft put it down to the change in radio frequency to 8.33mhz, and then later retracted that because it is happening in all external software programs and hardware. We all know that you and your team work very hard and we all appreciate that, I don't think comments like that are helpful to anybody. We all paid a lot for this airbus and its just frustrating when something so basic as a radio not working correctly with other programs is the issue.

I did ask previously if it could be sent out as a hotfix over other enhancements that were planned, so I ask again is that possible?

Thank you.

• Deputy Sheriffs
16 hours ago, Brianwhtn53 said:

Mmm,

Mathijs, The buses are currently very stable on my system except for the glaring radio bug. This issue is not a new issue that was introduced in the last update 1.4.1.0/1.4.1.1, this has been an ongoing bug since the 1.4.0.3 update on the A318 - A320, thats 2 updates ago and at first Aerosoft put it down to the change in radio frequency to 8.33mhz, and then later retracted that because it is happening in all external software programs and hardware. We all know that you and your team work very hard and we all appreciate that, I don't think comments like that are helpful to anybody. We all paid a lot for this airbus and its just frustrating when something so basic as a radio not working correctly with other programs is the issue.

I did ask previously if it could be sent out as a hotfix over other enhancements that were planned, so I ask again is that possible?

Thank you.

The next experimental update is almost ready. It’s on the servers and in testing. So it won’t be long from now.

5 hours ago, ALESSIOTOLU said:

Just update now the a330 with last fix . Did not work for me with pro Atc x. The stand by frequency still remain  122.00 and cant contact clearence. Solved please!

Afternoon

Yes can confirm latest update no fix for the radio panel working with pro-Atc x. 

Hi,

@Mathijs Kok mine was a simple affirmation, I did not want to offend your work or your team, I know you work very hard to give the best for all of us; I love aerosoft, and I have always chosen aerosoft before any other addons manufacturer.

I respect your work, and sure you'll fix this issue.

However last fix didn't work for A330 but Airbus family works perfectly.

Cheers

On 10/29/2020 at 9:06 AM, Marshall01 said:

Morning

The latest update for the A330 has messed up the radio panel, and can no longer be used with Pro-atc. I have proven this by uninstall and reverting back.

The standby frequency should be 128.25, even if I switch to the correct active frequency their is no comms to pro-atc.

For me the situation is the same for the whole airbus family. 1.0.2.0 for the A330 and 1.4.0.1 for the others works fine.

Archived