No AI TRAFFIC in SW PRO HAMBURG

eurowings captain

Hi,

I have the new SimWings Hamburg Pro in P3dv5, but somehow there is no AI traffic (not a single aircraft at the gate).

I use JF Traffic Global (latest update). I already tried to:

1. remove the AFCAD from JF Traffic Global
  2. remove the AFCAD from the SW Hamburg folder
  3. placed the AFCAD from the SW into the JF Traffic folder (and removed the JF one)
  4. placed the AFCAD from the SW into the JF Traffic folder (and removed the JF one) and renamed it the same as in the JF folder (AFX_EDDH_.bgl instead of AFX_EDDH_SW_ALT.bgl)

All without succes. Is there anyone who knows how to make JF Traffic compatible with the SW Hamburg Pro for P3Dv5?

Thank you.

disable the JF-Traffic AFCAD leave the SW as it is.

Are the really NO AI aircraft at the whole airport (any position)

what about arriving traffic after .. 1/2 hour (I don'r know the trafficplans in JF traffic - but EDDH is not that busy

Maybe you have some "tool" to look at the traffic that is "around" (like SuperTrafficBoard)

• Developer

The scenery is not controlling or generating AI Traffic, also them Afcad has no controll about the existence of AI Aircrafts. When you AI Addons use aircrafts with extrem wrong radius (to large) values, you my see that there is no AI Traffic parking because the AI Engine don‘t find a gate to place them, but inbound traffic should be seen and deleted after landing.

But this not an issue of the scenery.

To remove, rename or copy files, is not the way to fix it, it is more a reason for more chaos, as you seams not to know what and why you do it.

The better approach is to check, what happen at the default airport, when you deregister Hamburg with the configtool. Is there the traffic or not?

But first you must get back go the state as the product is deployed, not with you changes in files.

I fully agree and understand that the scenery is NOT controlling AI, OPabst.

As I figured, AFCAD is there to allocate the positions of AI (e.g. place them at the right gate). As there is such a file within the scenery, I thought there was a conflict with JF Traffic.

Hence I did the above mentioned procedure, albeit not deleting the files, but moving them to a safe location in order to role back at any time.

There was traffic at the default airport, so I re-compiled AI traffic within JF Traffic and now it works just fine.

I don't know the reason why it is solved, but it is.

So thank you for all the reactions.

Problem solved, happy landings at Hamburg Airport.

Archived