Cpdlc.ini not found . Configurator not work

my problem regarding the update is after updating the buses the configurators of the small buses did not open. I solved by copying the cpdlc file from 330 to the small buses. however I read that something might have gone wrong during the update. i dont think this happened because i ran aes update as administrator and i have all aerosoft folders excluded from my av. as soon as I opened the configurator the window cpldc.ini not found came out. Other users suggested me to uninstall the buses and repeat everything but I have a lot of fs2crew liveries and more that I would not have to uninstall to solve.

I would like to understand if everything is okay I risk crashes during my flights because of this.

Please login to display this image.

I have the same problem, the file CPDLC.ini does not appear in Airbus 318-321, only A330 can I run the A3xx configutaror.

This happened after updating 1.4.1.0 for A318-321 and 1.0.3.0 for A330

P3Dv5HF2

10 hours ago, ALESSIOTOLU said:

my problem regarding the update is after updating the buses the configurators of the small buses did not open. I solved by copying the cpdlc file from 330 to the small buses. however I read that something might have gone wrong during the update. i dont think this happened because i ran aes update as administrator and i have all aerosoft folders excluded from my av. as soon as I opened the configurator the window cpldc.ini not found came out. Other users suggested me to uninstall the buses and repeat everything but I have a lot of fs2crew liveries and more that I would not have to uninstall to solve.

I would like to understand if everything is okay I risk crashes during my flights because of this.

you can copy CPDLC.ini file from A330 to /data/ folders of A318-319 and A320-321 and it works

• Deputy Sheriffs
12 hours ago, ALESSIOTOLU said:

Really? Second one after yesterday?

Archived