Milan LIMC Professional SODE errors in V4

chkl

[03:18:15.708] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SimObject with SimTitle 'DRS_limc_grass_su': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' does NOT exist!
[03:18:15.708] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SimObject with SimTitle 'DRS_Taxigreen': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' does NOT exist!

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, chkl said:

[03:18:15.708] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SimObject with SimTitle 'DRS_limc_grass_su': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' does NOT exist!
[03:18:15.708] WARN SODE.FOLDERMANAGER : SimObject with SimTitle 'DRS_Taxigreen': 'UNDEFINED.MDL' does NOT exist!

Not necessarily an error. SODE also reports this if there are differences with capital or small letters. The sim doesn’t care about it.

As I checked long time ago all my SODE and corrected everything, I can’t tell what’s wrong in this case.

• 2 months later...
On 10/27/2020 at 9:10 PM, masterhawk said:

Not necessarily an error. SODE also reports this if there are differences with capital or small letters. The sim doesn’t care about it.

As I checked long time ago all my SODE and corrected everything, I can’t tell what’s wrong in this case.

Ok thank you I have another question about Milan SODE I installed the p3d 5 scenery version but it is the same SODE download

My sode download has LIMC_AFX-OP06-SODE.bgl but the scenery v5 version's airport file is named

LIMC_ADEV5-OP01.bgl could I use this file instead of the older SODE bgl?

• Deputy Sheriffs
20 minutes ago, chkl said:

Ok thank you I have another question about Milan SODE I installed the p3d 5 scenery version but it is the same SODE download

My sode download has LIMC_AFX-OP06-SODE.bgl but the scenery v5 version's airport file is named

LIMC_ADEV5-OP01.bgl could I use this file instead of the older SODE bgl?

No.
The SODE bat file should remove the non SODE afcad and place the SODE version. Maybe @OPabst can tell you more.

Archived