Charts "doubled" in the Chartviewer

BerndB

I noticed that with the latest version of CDP Charts for Windows desktop i have doubled charts show. It´s not the case for all but for most of them for most of the airports. I have App-Version 0.1.40 in use.

cheers

Please login to display this image.

just saw that this was already discussed in another topic, sorry. 

If this comes from LIDO it´s maybe a feature rather than an issue. Could it be that the real pilots want to have both, the former and actual charts in access, to see what was revised?!?

In this case, it´s maybe a option to "flag" the revised charts in the NDP chartviewer somehow...

If that´s the case, it would something to think off, to add somehow the "effective" range in the chartcolum , or something else which let the chart recognize from each other...

On 10/27/2020 at 2:16 PM, BerndB said:

If this comes from LIDO it´s maybe a feature rather than an issue. Could it be that the real pilots want to have both, the former and actual charts in access, to see what was revised?!?

Hello, it works the same way in the LIDO FIV ;).

My Best Regards

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/3/2020 at 9:45 AM, BerndB said:

If that´s the case, it would something to think off, to add somehow the "effective" range in the chartcolum , or something else which let the chart recognize from each other...

Not necessarily, just always select the one below, it's the latest.

Actually it's not that bad to compare the evolution.

Archived