TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition

Marc52

Hello aerosoft gentlemen,
Hello I use FSX + acceleration under Windows 7 Professional.
I just installed the TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition
I cannot adjust the throttle levers in "Option, Settings, Parameters - Controls, Control shaft, Throttle type: TCA Q-Eng 1 & 2, Engine throttle axis 1 = X axis - Throttle axis motor 2 = Y axis.
The levers move but I have to be sure Reverse to have the slow motion.
The CL - T / O and To / Ga notches do not correspond between the levers and the movement in the aircraft
I can't find what to select for the reverses.
For information I don't speak English, just French.
Can you tell me what settings to do in FSX?

Bonjour messieurs d’aerosoft,

Bonjour J'utile FSX + accélération sous Windows 7 professionnel.

Je viens d’installer le TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition

Je n'arrive pas à régler les manettes de gaz dans "Option, Paramètres, Paramètres - Commandes, Axe de commande, Type de manette : TCA Q-Eng 1&2, Axe manette des gaz du moteur 1 = Axe X - Axe manette des gaz moteur 2 = Axe Y.

Les manettes bougent mais il faut que je sois sûr Reverse pour avoir le ralenti.

Les crans CL – T/O et To/Ga ne correspondent pas entre les manettes et le déplacement dans l’avion

Je ne trouve pas ce qu'il faut sélectionner pour les reverses.

Pour information je ne parle pas anglais, juste français.

Pouvez-vous m’indiquer les réglages à faire dans FSX ?

Please login to display this image.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

For the non professional bus, there is no option in the configurator. The controller will behave like all other controllers. And the detends on the hardware don’t match the real detend positions. The addon has the real positions modeled.

To match it, adjustments in the code are required—>only professional Airbus series.

Archived