Loadsheet day/month/ years error

ALESSIOTOLU

hi guys i have a problem with my buses. when the loadsheet is printed the date indicated is always the day following the day I am flying. the date of p3d is corrected with the current day of the flight. I load the flight on real local time and correct Zulu. but the day indicated by the bus is always the following one. how can i solve? Like the screenshot yesterday flight 26 october but i have 27october on the top of the paper. Thanks to all for help

Please login to display this image.

• ALESSIOTOLU changed the title to Loadsheet day/month/ years error
27 minutes ago, Hanse said:

When did you last time update your system. This problem should be solved some time ago......

thanks for the reply. i m not a fan of update windows sistem . my last update is march 2020 . i have this bug from october 2019

On 10/28/2020 at 1:30 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Just get the last version, it was released a few days back. There is no other solution.

Thanks for the reply. I have the latest version of all bus. I just checked the version history on Aerosoft shop and over my aerosoft update . For the a330 i have the full new buil 1.0.1 .  With the last update a330 going to 1.0.3.1 

Is correct my version is up to date ? Or i have lose something ? 

I just checked yesterday night. 

• 1 month later...

Archived