Truck And Logistics Switch User

DanteSanders90

So I’m writing this because for the life of me I can’t understand something. I’m not new to the trucking simulators and what not, however I’ve only just purchased a Nintendo switch and seen that Truck and Logistics Simulator is available for it. 3 things I want to know. Why is the sale price in the switch so much more than the base price on Steam. $39.99 on the switch compared to $19.99 on Steam. A whopping $20 difference compared between the two!! Oh and by the way on steam it specifically states the game is in “beta” but on the switch, users are realistically being misled because this information isn’t available or explained any ANY description. After doing some research I’m seeing that as of late Sep. was the latest update for steam users. How’re I wonder if these same updates are being applied to switch users. I have not bought the game (even though I’d very much like to) however I’m not comfortable paying for a game that is literally doubled on for switch users. It’s a bit unfair. I have no issue supporting game developers but when ploys like this is used it boils my blood. $19.95 for your so called loyal fans but what about the same loyal fans that want to play on different platforms? I suggest a huge overhaul on your pricing as far as this UNFINISHED game you are trying to sell for $43.54.... yea that’s after taxes. For a game that’s still in F’ing development smh!! I really hope you guys do a price reduction or sell, less this game remain in my wishlist until it does go on sale. Until then on to other games. 

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

It's not a 'ploy' of any kind. You are seeing conclusions that are simply nor correct.

The simple fact is that we match what we invest to the price of the product (perhaps a bit more than other companies) as we feel that ends up with a 'honest' price. After all, it is rather normal, if you invest more you need to get more to break even. We totally love the Switch but at this moment it is simply more expensive to develop for it than it is for other platforms.  And I am not sure why you feel it is impossible for a product to be in beta on one platform and not on the other, it simply is what it is.

Clearly, under the current conditions, this is not a good buy for you. That happens.  We can never make everybody happy. You buy what you can afford and what you like, you do not buy the products you find to expensive or not good enough. Goes for bread as it does for software.  While we are very happy with sales, we are not contemplating a reduction in price at this moment. 

Archived