A320 Professional cannot open configurator after latest update

JeyhanOsman

Hi,

I am unable to open the AS configurator after updating to the latest update via the AS updater.

I have tried performing a complete reinstall however the problem persists.

Please see attached image of the issue.

image.png.7970c24afdd64d9d2d2eca7583d63610.png

Hi Jeyhan

You are not alone on this I have exactly the same issue, I am sure support will sort it out for us all.

It's on the A318-A319 and the A320-A321, the A330 is fine.

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

Hey all ok now, fixed the issue by copy CPDLC.ini from the A330 data folder into the A320 and A318 data folders.

These updates usually always have a few missed out bugs in them, not a problem.  

21 minutes ago, Marshall01 said:

Hey all ok now, fixed the issue by copy CPDLC.ini from the A330 data folder into the A320 and A318 data folders.

These updates usually always have a few missed out bugs in them, not a problem.  

Hi,

Where is the A330 data folder?

I only have the A320 & A321.

14 minutes ago, JeyhanOsman said:

Hi,

Where is the A330 data folder?

I only have the A320 & A321.

Well then this fix is no good for you because the update wiped out the CPDLC.ini file in the A320 / A321. Looks like support will have to do a proper fix for you. But you are welcome to try mine.

CPDLC.ini

6 minutes ago, Marshall01 said:

Well then this fix is no good for you because the update wiped out the CPDLC.ini file in the A320 / A321. Looks like support will have to do a proper fix for you.

CPDLC.ini 136 B · 0 downloads

Hi,

All is working now after copying and pasting the file.

Thank you for your help.

Hi Marshall . I have the same problem.  I copy like you the .ini file from a330. But what do you think about thi issues ? We can have crash or other during our flight for this bug. Or its a little isolate problem ? 

19 minutes ago, ALESSIOTOLU said:

Hi Marshall . I have the same problem.  I copy like you the .ini file from a330. But what do you think about thi issues ? We can have crash or other during our flight for this bug. Or its a little isolate problem ? 

I have no idea, but I would think it's an isolated issue, major problems soon show up here!! 

Do the usual, just fly and see what happens.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello everyone,

We have identified that there is indeed an issue with the updater in some cases not updating all of the previous (experimental) updates which included this CPDLC.ini file as well as several other files as well.

We'll publish a hot fix for the updater later today that will fix this.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

• Deputy Sheriffs

No, you should not need to uninstall and reinstall everything. Just simply update to the latest version through the updater once it's available and that should bring all the files up to date (including the previous experimental updates)

1 hour ago, Secondator said:

No, you should not need to uninstall and reinstall everything. Just simply update to the latest version through the updater once it's available and that should bring all the files up to date (including the previous experimental updates)

Great stuff, I hope it fixes an introduced radio issue with pro-atcx.  If it does'nt I will expand and explain.

Archived