Routes go through active restricted area

Hi all, I m sure I've have turn on the avoid active restricted airspace option on the restricted airspace setting but why is pfpx still giving me a route through that area? 

Please login to display this image.

This may be due to the descent profile and that is why it routes over the area and is flagged as a warning.

EuroControl validates the plan for the time specified on the 27th.

(FPL-UAE147-IS
-B77W/H-SDE1FGHIJ1RWXYZ/LB1
-OMDB0440
-N0498F340 RIDA3G RIDAP M557 TUMAK L602 TOLMO/N0492F360 L602
 DAVUS UL602 RALKA G795 TASMI UL602 GADSI UM860 KUGOS L851 ADINA
 DCT KARIL DCT ABULI DCT MAKAL DCT HDO DCT POVEL DCT
 OSN/N0462F260 L980 AMSAN T281 NORKU DCT
-EHAM0618 EHRD
-PBN/A1B1C1D1L1O1S1 NAV/RNVD1E2A1 DOF/201027 REG/AAA
 EET/OBBB0021 OKAC0055 ORBB0110 LTAA0211 UKFV0318 LRBB0340
 LHCC0430 LZBB0441 LKAA0454 EDUU0518 EDVV0536
 EHAA0558 RVR/75 PER/D 
-E/0802)

This fpl wasnt validated and it says forbidden route something. Any idea what it is?

Many of the restrictive airspaces are defined but none are active by default. Using David's RAD Restrictions and Directs updates he has set some of these active based on the published times but also trying to keep an acceptable planning level for the simmer, so no these are not realtime live.

Many of these restrictions can be lifted for periods of time and notified in the RSA Allocations published in the AUP section of the EuroControl site. Whilst it would be terrific to have a live feed it is unfortunately not available to us in the sim community.

• 3 weeks later...

In the download section for PFPX you´ll find an Excel sheet, it´ll to bring the actual "preffered routes" within the US to the needed format to import them into PFPX.

The webadress and how to use it is also mentioned in this document.

This will bring you a couple of thousend routes.....

As well there is file for Russian routes for non Russian airlines, you can import as well.

Most of these routes are outdated, but still about 7000 routes are valid and working with AIRAC 2012.

Cheers

On 26.10.2020 at 17:10, Eden Mow sagte:

Do you have any other source like this EuroControl Website where it validates fpl for you? Like for Asia , Australia , USA

Sorry...forgot to qoute him.....see my post above :)

Archived