MSFS findet keine Flughäfen mehr

donpuddo

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

ich habe bei Aerosoft die Premium Deluxe Version auf DVD gekauft. Bis heute funkitonierte der MSFS super. Seit heute kann ich, wenn ich einen Flug planen will keine Flughäfen mehr auswählen oder finden. Mein Community Ordner ist übrigens leer. Selbst wenn ich von Aerosoft die St. Tropez Szenerie installiere, wird diese nicht mehr angezeigt.

Was kann ich machen?

Happy Landings

Phil

Please login to display this image.

Hi Mathijs,

Herman and me solved the double post problem. Now, this thread of me is the one for solving my problem.

Do you have any advice for me how I can see all of my airports, without reinstalling the MSFS?

Best regards

Phil

I've had this problem yesterday, EDLR and some other airports have not been in the list anymore.

Today it's magically gone away. Do not know what happened there. Maybe virus scanner in action blocking some files?

• Aerosoft
10 hours ago, donpuddo said:

Hi Mathijs,

Herman and me solved the double post problem. Now, this thread of me is the one for solving my problem.

Do you have any advice for me how I can see all of my airports, without reinstalling the MSFS?

Best regards

Phil

Are you logged on with the same user as which you installed with?

Archived