P3D v4.5: CRJ Pro v2202, latest version, cockpit cold and dark.

haseen

I ran the AS Updater and updated CRJ Pro to the latest version in P3D v4.5. But after loading the plane, CRJ 1000, the cockpit is totally cold and dark, control wheel rotated to left. I turned on Battery switch but no response. Please help.

Regards,

Haseen Ahmad.

• haseen changed the title to P3D v4.5: CRJ Pro v2202, latest version, cockpit cold and dark.
  • 3 weeks later...

I didn't find any reply to this. However, I updated to v2202 again. This time, after flying some time, p3d v5 closes with a Graphics message... DX_DIAG_HUNG. I tried to do a flight with CRJ 550, from VGHS to VEAT. But after takeoff, during climb out, p3d v5 closed with that message. Please support.

Haseen Ahmad.

6 hours ago, haseen said:

I didn't find any reply to this. However, I updated to v2202 again. This time, after flying some time, p3d v5 closes with a Graphics message... DX_DIAG_HUNG. I tried to do a flight with CRJ 550, from VGHS to VEAT. But after takeoff, during climb out, p3d v5 closed with that message. Please support.

Haseen Ahmad.

Try to disable trueglass.dll it is not really compatible yet with V5 it seems (trueglass is by TFDI and not an aerosoft prtoduct)

• Developer

I haven't heard that this happens with Trueglass in v4.5 as well, but it's not impossible.

You can disable Trueglass for the CRJ 550 only here: <your add-ons folder>\Aerosoft CRJ Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft CRJ-550 Pro\panel\panel.cfg

Find the line:

gauge19=TrueGlass!Core,0,0,1,1

gauge19=TrueGlass!Core,0,0,1,1

and change it to

;gauge19=TrueGlass!Core,0,0,1,1

This temporarily disables Trueglass. Reload the CRJ 550 and give it a try.

For me, TrueGlass issue is in P3D v5 only, not in v4.5. In v5 I renamed "TrueGlass.dll" to "TrueGlass.off" in the gauges folder of P3D v5. But still P3D v5 closes.

Dear Hans:

For P3D v5, I'll try your suggestion and let you know what happens.

Regards,

Haseen Ahmad.

• Developer

Unfortunately this is all I can offer you as I haven't heard of any CRJ related DEVICE HUNG errors so far. Especially not in 4.5.

I know that the Trueglass issues are with v5/5.1 but I thought it's worth a try.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Hans:

In P3D v5.0, I disabled trueglass. Still CRJ is causing 'error device hung' message after some time in flight and CTD occuring. For reference only, Majestic Dash 8 Q400 Pro is doing same. But in p3d v4.5, both are ok. Could you please help about CRJ in p3d v5.0?

Regards,

Haseen Ahmad.

• Developer

If the problem is not linked to a specific aircraft, it's either an issue with P3D, the video driver or the video hardware. Do you may be run out of video memory? As far as I remember, that caused a similar error.

In any case, you should try asking in the P3D forum. People over there might be able to help you more than I can do here.

Archived