MSFS2020 ENVA Trondheim

georgiosgiannoukos

• Deputy Sheriffs

Where did you purchase it? If in the in-game Marketplace, please be aware that there is typically a delay of a few days to a couple of weeks for updates supplied by any third party developer before a new product or update appears in the Marketplace. This is likely not going to change, and it's Microsoft's decisions that control the Marketplace. Aerosoft has no say in this.

Hello and thank you for the reply. Yes it was on Marketplace and obviously I should never purchase again. I better choose Aerosoft website.

Still get CTD while asking for pushback. Anyway now while I know I must wait for the update through Marketplace.

Thank you

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you haven't already seen it, this related post, specifically issue 1, sounds like what you're seeing. As Jo Erlund, the developer notes, the update should resolve it. As he's also planning to check to see when the update will hit the Marketplace, you might want to follow that post and see what Jo learns.

Hello, 
I buy ENVA on simmarket ... but on this store and my acount that's again V 1.000 ...
It is possible update the simmarket files Trondheim  to the actual version V 1.02 
Or how optain the update ???

Thank you ! 

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
29 minutes ago, Manuel EBCI said:

Hello, 
I buy ENVA on simmarket ... but on this store and my acount that's again V 1.000 ...
It is possible update the simmarket files Trondheim  to the actual version V 1.02 
Or how optain the update ???

Thank you ! 

After Installation of 1.000, just run the updater, and it will install 1.02

It´s the same with other airports from the Market place/Content mgr: EKCH Copenhagen from FlyTampa have an updated version 1.1 available but the update is still not possible to perform from the Content mgr. I also purchased and installed the ESGG Gothenburg Landvetter from ORBX but it do not show up as "Owned".... So there are still room for improvements.

Åke

• 5 months later...

I bought ENVA a week or so ago from Just Flight and it CTDs on pushback.  I will raise the issue with Just Flight but seems strange you have supplied them with an old version of the code.

• Deputy Sheriffs
34 minutes ago, Majick said:

but seems strange you have supplied them with an old version of the code.

They have not been supplied with an old version. Minor updates are only done via the ASUpdater. So please run the ASUpdater. And next time please open your own topic, as this topic is only related to the availablilty of updates

Archived