[P3D 4.5 HF3 - A3x - Wrong AvionicStart Sound played

Bernd E.

Hi there,

A32x Version: 1.4.0.3

A33x Version: 1.0.2.2

just to make sure that I am not wrong, if I press the EXT Pwr button, the ASC_AvionicsOn.wav sound should be palyed followed by the loop sound ASC_Avionics.wav right?

I see some strange behavoiurs.

A320: I have change the ASC_AvionicsOn.wav file in the ASC folder (with an soundpack file I found which make me aware of this) but the Bus is playing another sound for it.

I found out that the sound ThrottleDetend_RevOff.wav will be played if you start the Ext Pwr.

A330: In the A330 i dont hear any ASC_AvionicsOn (nor the ThrottleDetend_RevOff sound. ).

I've just renamed both wav Files vice versa and now the sound, sounds ok :)

In that way I also found out that for the ASC_AvionicsOff sound the ASC_AvionicsOn sound will be played too

Probably its just misconfigured in the asc.cfg file but within this file I have no plan what to configure so I better let my fingers of it :D

PS: I change the renemae after my testing cause everytime I set the reverse the Avionic sound was played... a bit wired haha :D

Cheers

Bernd

Please login to view this video.

Hi Mathijs,

where  you able to check this on your machine?

If I am not wrong, the sound gets triggered out of Airbus_ECAMD2D.dll

I am not able to find any entry for ASC_AvionicsOn but for ASC_Avionics (which is playing well) and for ThrottleDetend_RevOff as well, which is played wrong for Avionics on :P

Further looking on this I was also able to find out that I sometimes hear APU Start sound and sometimes not o.O

Looking forward to you reply. (also willing to test an newer ECAM2D.dll if you have one :) )

Cheer,

B

Archived