EHAM problem

geoffbecks

Hi, This is the first time I have had any problems with AES or any of your up dates. I have been hoping you could get EHAM running with AES since its creation, Nad now its here I cant get it to work,

My problem is if I just use the Cloud9 AMS 104 then I get no gates showing, If I use the 104 update then when I run FS9 I get a message telling me that I have an old version of cloud9 and that I need to go to their web site for an update, if I continue with running FS9 when it loads I get no scenery at all. just the gates, If I run and older version I get a big RED warning telling me AES will discontinue.....How do I get the gates working.....pleeeeease help :?: :?: :?:

I also got the same message that I needed the 1.04 version,and that the AES was disabled. I downloaded the up-grade and everything works.

Maybe it worked because I installed FSDreamteam's version of Zurich last week. Dreamteam is a sister company of Cloud 9 and therefore has the latest Addon Manager.

If I am correct there is a message on the Cloud9 forum which advises the Addon Manager from FSDreamteam, check it out.

Christiaan

The problem is that, the 1.04 updater file on Cloud9 server was incorrectly labeled as being 1.04, but it still contained files for the old version. The full 1.04 installer, instead, was fine but, if you ran it afterwards having run the "wrong" updater without uninstalling first, it wouldn't fix the files, since they were stamped with "1.04" time/dates even if the actual content wasn't...

So, the solution to the "old scenery" message would have been to use the Full 1.04 installer, but uninstalling EHAM before doing that. There are no registration/activation issues doing this because, as long as you don't reformat Windows, it's possible to install and uninstall an unlimited number of times.

Note that, since this afternoon about 3:00 PM (CET), even the Updater has been fixed by Cloud9 so now it's safe to use whichever installer, there's no difference, except downloading time.