[Trondheim/ENVA] Some minor issues

ArcticMarkus

I'd like to start by saying that the airport is absolutely stunning, I'm loving every inch of it.
But I have noticed a few issues that I thought I'd mention here

1. I know the jetways aren't supposed to work yet as the game dosn't support these types of gates, but if you acidentally do request the jetway and then ask for pushback a little while later, the game will crash. I recreated this incident twice on Gate 33

2. You cant request ramp connection when parked at a parking spot with a ramp, tried this at a couple of different spots

3. Ground ATC dosn't have any dialoque, when requesting taxi IFR or taxi to gate, the ATC remains silent. I can still respond and the taxi ribbons will take me to the correct locations so it's only the dialogue itself that doesn't work.

4. The ATC will send me to gates that are already occupied by other aircrafts. (see pic below)

5. Not sure if this has anything to do with the addon or not, but I really struggle with ILS landings at Trondheim after installing it. I can't seem to capture the localizer or the glide slope for most of my aproaches, I've only managed it once out of five landings. This was never an issue with the default version.

For the record I'm using the latest version of the addon, bought via the in-game marketplace, I'm also running the latest version of MSFS. I have no other addons installed, but I am using the Flybywire A320neo mod

issues aside, the airport really is stunning, hope to see more Norwegian content from you guys.

Please login to display this image.

Dont know anything about your points 1-4.
But ragarding point 5...

You have to set the ILS frequence manually.
Its a bug in the sim, that obviously they cant read frequecies that are in the community folder (where unfortunatelly most of the addons will be - as long as not buyed via Marketplace)

• Developer

Hi Markus,

1, This issue was resolved in v1.02 and as far as I'm aware that version was submitted for approval to the marketplace, I'll check tomorrow what the status is.

2, The stands around the Terminal are labeled as "gates" and these don't have ramp connections (only large GA and Cargo parkings has them if I remember correctly), the reason for this is to avoid having GA aircraft parking at those stands.

3, I've found the issue causing this and it's going to be fixed in the next version (1.03).

4, Is that AI traffic or an online player?

5, There shouldn't be any issues capturing the localizer, as Christian already said above keep in mind is that you'll need to set the frequency manually since the automatic tuning doesn't work for 3rd party airports.

Thank you for answering, that is very helpful! I'll be on the lookout for that update ^_^

4, Is that AI traffic or an online player?

Live traffic, so AI traffic I guess. Come to think of it, it might be from the ground aircraft density that you can adjust in the traffic settings

Archived