Connected Flight Deck doesnt work in the newest version of the Aerosoft Pro

laranja

Hi, to everyone reading this, im not the only facing this issue for the past recent days the Connected Flight Deck feature hasnt been working on the aerosoft airbus pro, v 1.3.1.0. I can connect but when i try to create a session or join one, nothing happens.I dont know why this is happening, but i would like to know if i,ts possible, and so when will it be fixed, ive seen other people post the same on cfd forum, i really think the cfd feature is one the best selling points for the aerosoft airbus. I understand that the cfd is also still in its infancy, but i would like to know if its going to be fixed.

Best Regards

No,  i try to create a session and simply nothing happens.

Heres my log file:

22-10-2020 17-19-17:    CFD start thread 2
22-10-2020 17-19-22:    CFD stop thread 2
23-10-2020 19-36-13:    CFD start thread 1
23-10-2020 19-38-24:    CFD debug level: 0

23-10-2020 19-38-24:    CFD start thread 2

And i found a file called SharedConfig.cfg in the  \Aerosoft\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional\Data   do i need to do anything with that file?

Heres the file:

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello @laranja

We just released a new update for the Aerosoft busses. I think that the latest update will help you with this issue as well. Could you please try that and let us know if that works.

15 hours ago, Secondator said:

Hello @laranja

We just released a new update for the Aerosoft busses. I think that the latest update will help you with this issue as well. Could you please try that and let us know if that works.

As soon as I have the opportunity I will check, thanks for the help! 

Roger, I will try to update when I have the opportunity, but just one thing this new version was released like 20 hours ago, wasn’t the version I was the lastest, for p3d v4.5 HF2?

Yeah, that’s what I’m saying, isn’t the latest 1.4.1.0? I have version 1.3.1.0, do I need to have experimental updates turned on? In order for the cfd to work? I’ll try to update when I have the opportunity. Thanks for the help btw 

• 2 weeks later...

Nevermind thanks to all for the help I updated with the standard updated tool to the newest version with the experimental updates turned on and it worked, I had to turn off my firewall and antivirus first but then I tried again with those things and it worked also. So thank you all for the help.

Archived