TCA Support for the Aerosoft busses and update schedule

Secondator

• Deputy Sheriffs
8 minutes ago, AirbusPilotWB! said:

Q: Hm, ok. Is the indication of the x and y axis as expected in the game controller dialog?

A: Yes. No green bars with thrust levers in full reverse position. Approx. 33% at idle position, 50% at CL position and 100% in TOGA. (% = green bars).

Full reverse:

Idle:

CL:

TOGA:

Q: Is there an option to delete calibration in P3D? Just another possibility.

A: No. 'Remove Calibrations' is only available in 'Raw Input' mode.

Direct Input:

Raw Input:

Ok, looks good so far. Have you set Throttel 1 and 2 to the X and Y axis and the general Throttle is empty? Also not asigned on another controller?

Please login to display this image.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, masterhawk said:

Ok, looks good so far. Have you set Throttel 1 and 2 to the X and Y axis and the general Throttle is empty? Also not asigned on another controller?

Yes:

• Deputy Sheriffs
15 minutes ago, AirbusPilotWB! said:

Yes:

Ok...now I’m out of ideas.

Except these two:

1. And you activated the TCA Quadrant setting in the configurator? And only the Quadrant setting, not the stick setting!?

2. Like suggested by another user. Remove quadrant uninstall drivers and reboot. Then install again.

Hello,

Its now working for me. This is what I did:

I have the thrustmaster TCA drivers installed for the quadrant.

Firstly I opened the AS configurator and activated support for TCA quadrant only. Then assigned the eng 1 and 2 throttle axis individually, calibrated the thrust levers in P3D by moving them through full range and then leaving the thrust levers centred ( CLB detent) before saving. 

Hopefully it works for others too.

15 minutes ago, masterhawk said:

Except these two:

1. And you activated the TCA Quadrant setting in the configurator? And only the Quadrant setting, not the stick setting!?

2. Like suggested by another user. Remove quadrant uninstall drivers and reboot. Then install again.

I even tried to install the old TM driver version, but without any change..

34 minutes ago, masterhawk said:

Except these two:

Re-installed latest drivers and rebuild the configuration file. All good now. Thank you for support.

1 hour ago, AirbusPilotWB! said:

Re-installed latest drivers and rebuild the configuration file. All good now. Thank you for support.

This has finally worked for me, incldung the correct detents (by reseting using CTRL + CAPS LOCK).
However, it only works if I set Engine 1 throttle to X Axis and Engine 2 throttle to Y Axis.
If I set the complete "Throttle Axis" then it will not work. Im using P3Dv5 btw.

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 10/27/2020 at 10:08 PM, TAP729 said:

Until the radio  / linda problem is solved, it is possible to get the previous version again.

I say this because in the previous version it was working.

Waiting for a reply

Kind regards

Carlos Godinho

On 10/29/2020 at 3:36 AM, TAP729 said:

With the 1.4.1.1 Stable release is this problem solved ???? :

"In the Vrinsight / Airbus version, the radio frequencies can no longer be set."

Waiting for reply

Kind regards
Carlos Godinho

11 hours ago, passicfc94 said:

Same Problem with vrinsight Boeing 

Gents, this is a topic covering TCA support, even if it is in the general (no support) section.

Your problem is already part of a topic in the support section. And there is the Info, that next week we will check the Radio Problem.

You can always install the latest full installer without running the updater.

I hided your Posts, to keep this topic clean, so that other users can find the relevant infos.

Goodday all,

Following all the tips as described above all works like a charm, except......

When I switch of the engines - by toggling down the engine 1 switch - everything goes fine - engine 1 stops but by toggling down the engine 2 switch - engine 2 stops also but at the same time all power is switching off, so the complete cockpit and screens are dark and out.

I have looked in the key-assigments in TCA - Q-eng 1+2 but no buttons are assigned for i.e. external power or batteries.

In the configuration I have only quadrant ticked....

I hope someone can get point me into the right direction.

BTW

I have Aerosoft Airbuses 318/319/320/321

Prepar3d - V 4.5 with latest HF

Windows 10 with latest update

Thrustmaster TCS sidestick + Quadrant

Have a nice evening and stay healthy

rgrds,

Gerrit

yes, I have done the following (only for testing, not a complete flight with procedures ....)

Selected A320 CFM

Select "taxi-state" so that the engines were on

Engines switches to on

APU on

switch of engine 1 - no problem

switch of engine 2 - engine goes out but electric power also

Do I forget or oversee something ??

• Aerosoft

Gents, please check the titl;e of this section. It clearly states NO SUPPORT. Please use the correct sections of the forum so the right people read your comments. When you post them incorrectly they have a massive chance of just gettings lost. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
7 minutes ago, LionAir said:

No problem, what is the best section?

I have not seen any topic for the Thrustmaster tca (maybe I have overseen it) 

Thanks 

For your problem with the Airbus...Airbus Support section.

• Deputy Sheriffs
51 minutes ago, Alex97490 said:

how about the CPDLC update?

Please, this is a TCA topic. The update takes a lot more time, then expected. Just wait.

Eee, so far not even re-install helped.

The throttle in the sims (P3Dv4.5 and MSFS) jumps all over the range, when physical lever is in Idle it's full thrust in the sim etc.

Now in th AS CRJ it works smoothly but the range is like central 50% of the range, no full throttle no idle and obviously no reverse.

I wonder if there's anyone here how got this working out of the box or with straightforward calibration.

I understand for some it worked by uninstalling TM drivers, reboot, installing TM drivers back and calibration in the P3D and/or MSFS.

Is this correct statement?

&

Goodday,

Does somebody know when the TCA Airbus Throttle Add-On units are coming available?

I have asked Thrustmaster-support but until now without any response

(I mean the units for flaps/speedbrake)

thanks for info and stay healthy......

• Deputy Sheriffs

As Mathijs noted over a week ago, this really belongs in the Airbus support section, even though it concerns the new TM Airbus thrust lever. Since all the issues point to the Airbus, that's where this is moved. Hopefully, that will also keep it from getting hijacked with irrelevant questions.

Since the "moved" note goes away in a couple of days, I'll put a placeholder post where it once was pointing to this one.

On 11/10/2020 at 11:41 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

The only thing we know is that they are expected this year.

At this moment we do not have an ETA on when these accessories will become available for acquisition.

But their official release date will be made publicly on our press release page with at least 2 months before they will become available for acquisition through us or through our official partners:

Finally get a answer from Thrustmaster support. 

It seems these units are not available very soon

Archived