Mesh utility tool / x plane 11.50

vor 3 Stunden , Giovanni Speed Bird sagte:

I would like to know what necessary tools are required to edit mesh to create taxiway overpasses with roads underneath the taxiway. Many airports have this

Due you post in the Maps2XPlane sub-forum, I assume you ask about the procedure that I use for my own products and business customers: I've developed my own toolset for creating and editing X-Plane Meshes. More info about my tool to edit existing X-Plane meshes are available in the development blog on my website. In short: The tool isn't publicly available until now, I'm still improving it in partnership with renowned scenery developers. Who's running a development studio and interested in a cooperation, can read here more about my mesh development- and mesh editing-services.

Yes I am looking into procedure to edit small specific areas of LFPG to allow moving traffic underneath taxiways. I am working on this airport and do not wish to take short cuts with taxiways bridges running ABOVE the base elevation but need to have these areas of elevation BELOW the base elevation of the airport. There are approximately 9 bridges in LFPG spread out throughout so it would be quite a task.

Yes there are older tools XGrinder, DSF tool, Meshtool.exe, Sketchup or any 3-D, but more is needed and these are insufficient for x plane 11.50.

Thanks.

vor 1 hour , Giovanni Speed Bird sagte:

I am looking into procedure to edit small specific areas of LFPG to allow moving traffic underneath taxiways.

This is one of the possible solutions, lately implemented for ShortFinal Design a.k.a. MisterX:

Please login to display this image.

vor 1 hour , Giovanni Speed Bird sagte:

I am working on this airport and do not wish to take short cuts with taxiways bridges

Drop me a personal message here in the forum, if you're interested in a custom solution.

Greets, Matthias

Archived