AS Updater and All AS products problems

Hello Gentz;

Just this morning I was going to do a flight with a CRJ 700/900 and noticed that on my PD34.5 Sim menu all AES (319-20-21-330) have disappeared or became un-functional. All products (to included airports) are not listed as it shows regularly. I have not made any changes to it or un-installed anything at all. In fact I was just using it the day prior and no error msg nor warning were noticed. Could you please assist?, have no idea what just took place here?.

Regards

Fernandito R. 

Please login to display this image.

• Tom A320 changed the title to AS Updater and All AS products problems
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Hi

I took the liberty and updated your topic title. The name is "AS Updater" and "AS products", not "AES".

"AES" are "Airport Enhancement Services", which is a totally different product, while "AS" is the short for "Aerosoft".

Hi;

Thanks Tom...Duly Noticed.

To Hans;..To your question; There are currently there as I can see and here they have always being!...See anything that I am missing?

I did not noticed any problems at all this past days. For the looks every thing was working just fine.

Regards;

Fernandito R.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Fernandito, please read the messages in the ASUpdater again and check the paths written there: D.\Lockheed Martin\....

Your screenshots show something different.

Hello Mop;

Sorry but I am a bit confused with your text on top. As I understand "All" my Aerosoft files are on the current locations since first installed existed and the location that the Updater points out for the exception of the CRJ and 3 airports were installed in my system's D:\ What Am I missing here? What I can see that the screenshot shows something different?. Could you please make it more simple to follow?. As already mentioned all were working fine a few days ago and no deliberate changes were made!  Do you think that re-install all the AES Products must be necessary?    

Archived