Malaga - Jetway status shown even when set to be hidden

WebMaximus

I've noticed this at some airports, Malaga being one of them how the SAM jetway status icon shows even when I have configured it to be hidden.

Why is that?

Please login to display this image.

I'm on the latest version available via Orbx Central which I just checked is 2.0.7.

In the past, I installed SAM outside Orbx Central but lately, it's very easy and convenient to have Orbx Central handle it. So are you saying the issue I'm reporting here has been addressed in the version you refer to?

• Developer

This issue was reported frequently a while ago but since then there have been lots of updates and I think this might be solved in later version. Anyway, version 2.0.7 is completely outdated and 2.1.2 is very stable so I think it's save to check it out, if you use SAM Suite you can safely downgrade to older versions if you like.

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/5007-scenery-animation-manager-suite/

If there is an issue updating to 2.1.2 it might be a good idea to manually delete your SAM folder and start from scratch, just backup your SAM/lib and SAM/themes folders before so you can restore the libs and activations later on.

Archived