trust lost in pro crj`s

after setting up fuel , no difference witch model,  fuel ,pax , cargo all in green .

sending to cdu and setup FP with start and land performance.

taxi to rw. flaps set and to until 11000 ft normal.

nothing changes in the EICAS N1 and 2 and engine temp ,  fuel flow are normal 

then the trust stops (egine`s are running  to or cl trust)the ac cannot climb anymore.

even with a small climb the ac loses speed . 

setting climb on holt ten ac accelerate to 260 the ac won`t go faster.

I have reinstalled the AC ands renew the p3d4 cfg 

flaps and gear are up..

no difference in a fully laded ore an empty AC

I own te crj and the pro version (p3d4) is it necessary to install both 

regards

wil

regards

wil

vor 8 Stunden , wildeboer sagte:

I own te crj and the pro version (p3d4) is it necessary to install both 

No, both working independ.

Do we talk about P3Dv4.5 HF3 ?

Are you using the lastest version of the CRJ Pro for P3Dv4.5 HF3?

Maybe activating the "eperimental" update in the Aerosoft updater to see the latest version.

How was the weather and especially the temperatur at the fligh level where the problem began?

Wolfgang

yes I`m using the latest version.

and I have never expérience this ever before with the crj.

the problem begins on fl100 .

If i use autoflight the speed  stops at 240 and the vertical speed to +/-200ft slow climb to about 13000 and loses speed .

no difference on climb ,toga or manual trust setting .

manual flight acts the same.

empty or loaded ac no difference

real weather or clear p3d4 weather no difference.

warm or cold acts the same

Is there a possibility that Pro Raas or accufeel could be involved.

I had a problem with the Airbus pro all systems black after 20 min. flight caused by some not properly installed carenado AC and solved it.

but the crj is very different nothing changes on the eicas engines running full but obviously without power .

if i reinstall where  I have to look and what to remove to preform a really clean install.

• Developer

I just discussed this with Alexander (Flight Dynamics) but neither of us can see anything wrong here. Can you post another screenshot (or even better: a video) of when the aircraft starts trimming nose up? May be that helps us to see what happens. Thank you.

• Developer

The video shows that you are already close and then effectively fly into a stall situation. To understand we would like you to fly by hand and see if you can get proper climb performance according the basic flying data. No weather, the standard loading, just take off and try to level off at FL100 and stabilize at 250 kts. What is the power required then?

if you have margin on N1, put throttles into CLB and climb out with 270-280 kts. See what kind of climb rate do you get?

for me it is strange that on hand flying I have to put the joystick forward  with real force to get the nose down.

I set the  pitch on 6.3 as given in the performance.

but to get a proper climb without losing speed i have to turn it down to 1.

doing all that I was able to manage cl and speed

• Developer

Well any aircraft has to be trimmed for the speed it currently flies and to neutralize yoke deflection. So for take-off it is in the 7 to 5 range depending on weight and load distribution. Once you pick up speed and clean up the aircraft the trim needs to be reduced and in cruise condition it is more 0 to 2 again depending on ...

yes but normaly ifon autopilot and nav .by hand i can manage it ,iknow it is not on auto like a boeing or bus.

but more like a dash .

so it  must be possible to keep speed and climb with auto pilot.

the ac wil be level until given speed and than start cl again and that is not happening

as soon as i go to AP the AC go`s suddenly in stall.

• Developer

Sure you can fly with autopilot but there is no autothrottle, so must manually put the throttles into the dents and manage the climb by setting the speed or setting the climb rate.

yes that`s clear but the whole point is setting speed and climb ea 250kn and +1800ft the AC  Never reach 250 kn . it try`s to climb and getting in a stall because losing speed.

And than starts to descent to speed up. That is every time the whole story.

I mention the  agreement FMC with the MJC dash witch I fly also , so I know how it works . 

I have used since 2017  the crj with great pleasure ,I`m not saying being a professional but pretty wel  knowing how to use  .

This whole thing is started after a new clean install of p3d4 and all addons .

Iss it possible that there is something in register/app data that casing problems

regards

wil

• Developer

Well, I cannot answer your question. Maybe there is an add-on that has changed something that affects the performance, like a weather engine???
Maybe you can try and uninstall/reinstall of the CRJ.

I`m using AS and asca for ages .My problem is that before reinstall  a clean P3D4 and all addons (because off scenery problems) I never had trouble  with the crj.

because off that I was asking are there any old register inclusions that maybe responsable for this .

Because after the reinstall the p3d4 install path was changed.

reinstall te crj i did already twice.

with the older crj came a config planner I don`t find it with the pro version , is that correct , all entry`s going via the onboard ipad?

ok I`m lost cannot find any option to get the crj pro working.

so I uninstall the pro version and reinstall the previous crj.

And works great .no problems  at all. Depart ,climb , speed  works as it should be.

what is the roaddmap now. I own a unflyable  addon and  I really like to think , together , to solve it.

I have try'd everything  for my  ICT knowledge  also try to find solutions on google.

and I`m not have so much knowledge to look deeper in W10 or crj pro version program .

before the p3d4/addons reinstall I have te crj  working and in the weekend i will install also the pro version without deleting the older version.

I know you wrote before the are different addon not working together .

But I give it a try because the where both working before the clean up.

Sometimes rare things happend , in a former post i wrote The crj Ipad navigraph charts never worked. After installing the A318/320 pro it worked on both addons.

regards

wil

I reinstall the pro again after install the digital crj.

now the pro is flyable but cannot cl with more than 700ft pm. and speed 200kn. so very careful slow climb

no difference on hand or ap  throttle on max on cl losing speed

on crz level speed 200 nondifference with or without AP or max , togo or climb throttle

Please login to display this image.

I have compared your file with my 700 Pro file with a tool and both have the same entries.

This is not the problem.

Where have you installed the CRJ Pro Version? Inside P3D or in a separate Folder outside of P3D as recommended ?

Please check your P3Dv4.5 HF3 Version number.

The info text should show  Prepar3D v4.5 (4.5.14.34698) 

This error is really very strange, I only saw something like this in the past only when Anti Ice was still activated in higher flight levels. But in the info display it looks switched off.

Wolfgang

p3d4 version 4.5.14.34698  in  I:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4

it is in the same folder as the pro airbus    c:\Users\Wil\Documents\Aerosoft

the digital crj also

I had in the past about the same problem with the carenado  grand caravan fsx/p3d no power

Also a very strange error.

The  offert me the ce208ex version I copy`d the cfg from ce208 to grand caravan version and the problem was solved.

Caranado also could not find anything wrong in the cfg file.

Is it possible that I can get you`re cfg by mail 550/700/900/1000 I wil backup the my  cfg and put the new in and find out ore it solve the problem.

Even strange is that the pro have worked great before the new clean install p3d4 and all addons.

just to be clear I`m only using  legal   AC  addons .

if possible lets try to swap the cfg files  and see if it helps  if that not solve it I wil uninstall all carenado AC to find out if there is a addon related problem  .

in advance

wil

You can give them a try

Wil, copy the section with the textures from your cfg's into mine and rename the files.
I have adapted some views for me. 
I can now switch between the needed panels faster with the keyboard key A or Shift+A.

All other data are original.

A318-CFM_aircraft.cfg.txt

A319-CFM_aircraft.cfg.txt

A319-IAE_aircraft.cfg.txt

Archived