Zoom settings

CFG874

901/5000

Hello,
I don't know if this question has been asked before, it's about the zoom.
Basis P3dv4.5 and all Aerosoft Airbuses (all current) with or without chase plan without widesreen to set (all current).
I am looking for a realistic view when approaching from the cockpit, for example.
I need the value for the zoom from the cockpit to the exterior view that is as realistic as possible.
My settings are 0.4. I can then adjust the view for the instruments in the cockpit separately with Chaseplan.
The landing approach with approx. 140 Kt always looks a bit faster for me than when I watch a video on YouTube.
First of all, I would like the Aerosoft experience to be realistic
Setting and also by other pilots like this have adjusted the zoom.
I emphasize again it's about the view from the cockpit to the landscape outside.
Thanks MfG

CFG874 Bernd
Hallo,
Ich weiss nicht ob diese Frage schon einmal gestellt wurde, es geht um den Zoom.
Grundlage P3dv4.5 und alle Aerosoft Airbusse ( alle aktuell ) mit oder ohne Chaseplan ohne Widesreen zu setzen( alles Aktuell). 
Ich suche eine realistische Ansicht so beim Landeanflug aus dem Cockpit zum Beispiel.
Ich brauche den Wert für den Zoom vom Cockpit zur Außenansicht, der möglichst realistisch ist. 
Meine Einstellungen liegen bei 0.4. Die Ansicht für die Instrumente im Cockpit kann ich ja dann mit Chaseplan separat anpassen.
Der Landeanflug mit ca. 140 Kt sieht bei mir immer etwass schneller aus, als wenn ich mir bei Youtube ein Video ansehe.
Erstmal hätte ich gerne die Erfahrung von Aerosoft als realistische
Einstellung und auch von anderen Piloten wie diese den Zoom einstellt haben. 
Ich betone nochmal es geht um den Blick vom Cockpit nach draussen zur Landschaft.
Danke MfG
CFG874 Bernd

Archived