Some quotations & an Idea for Aerosoft A330 Professional

alsenaidy

Hi there

I have some quotations about Aerosoft A330

1- Can I save my flight plan in to "FMC" so i can get my flight plan in next flight? It is required for us as a pilot

2- how can I get the descent Wx. ?

3- I can't use the EFB for searching in the internet because the muse and the keyboard is not working!

4- How can i use the radio for to different headset in the same plane?

5- how can i hear the ILS pecan?

6- can you activate the speakers on the radio? "f.e. from my headset to the speakers or TV speakers."

some Idea for it

1- Close the fuel page as Ground service if the aircraft on Air, let the pilot to land and refueling and to fly again.

2- i don't see the wing and spoilers going done and up when the aircraft is turning right or lift as the real planes. Also the ruder too.

3- EFB in the FO seat.

4- middle east, Asia & America satellite map

5- i have my won chart i need to add it in to my EFB

Thanks

4 minutes ago, alsenaidy said:

Hi there

I have some quotations about Aerosoft A330

1- Can I save my flight plan in to "FMC" so i can get my flight plan in next flight? It is required for us as a pilot

2- how can I get the descent Wx. ?

3- I can't use the EFB for searching in the internet because the muse and the keyboard is not working!

4- How can i use the radio for to different headset in the same plane?

5- how can i hear the ILS pecan?

6- can you activate the speakers on the radio? "f.e. from my headset to the speakers or TV speakers."

some Idea for it

1- Close the fuel page as Ground service if the aircraft on Air, let the pilot to land and refueling and to fly again.

2- i don't see the wing and spoilers going done and up when the aircraft is turning right or lift as the real planes. Also the ruder too.

3- EFB in the FO seat.

4- middle east, Asia & America satellite map

5- i have my won chart i need to add it in to my EFB

Thanks

Those seems like questions rather than quotations, so if it's okay I'll answer them for you?

1.  Well, there is no FMC on the Airbus.  There is an FMGC, but that is a black box down in the aviation bay, though oddly enough one can save a flight plan there the only thing is that its done via the MCDU.  The answer is, yes sir, you can save a flight plan to the FMGS.  The information on how to do this is covered in our documentation, which can be searched all at once (all documents at once) in Adobe Acrobat using the Control-Shift-F command.  If you are going to search for something you have to be familiar with the correct terms, which is why I shared them with you above.

2.  This too is covered very well in our documentation.  You have to use either ActiveSky with the a P3D flight plan file that has all the same waypoints as your flight plan file for the Airbus. Alternatively you can use a WX file for PMDG aircraft.  Either method works.  See our documentation for more information.

3. You have to use the keyboard located in the EFB, or you can click on the EFB and use your own keyboard.  See our documentation for more information.

4. This question has nothing to do with our company.  But, get a 3mm jack splitter or a USB splitter if you're using a USB headset.  Other than this, you're on our own.

5. I'm not sure.  What is an ILS pecan and what does it sound like?  I'm having fun here, but I really have no earthly idea what you are taking about.

6. Use either desktop speakers or your headset, that's it.

Ideas

1. Thanks for the input.

2. You should be able to. Not sure why you can't as it works fine for me.  What are your frame rates when you are looking?

3. Thanks for the input.

4. Thanks for the input.

5. This again seems more like a question, so I'll answer it.  You can place the chart is a special folder and it will then be seen in the EFB.  Check our documentation for more information.

I hope this has been helpful!

Best wishes!

1 hour ago, alsenaidy said:

Thanks so much for your reply

What about the black screen "shift + 8" it is for the GPS it should be fix I don't know what they call it. sorry!

Default commands and panels such as GPS do not exist in the Airbus and should not be used with 3rd party addons like our Airbus. Our aircraft uses the flight plan in the FMGS and shown on the MCDU.

Best wishes.

Archived