Duplicate issue XML

EastCoastCanadian

Hi guys, it seems I got duplicate issues with ORBX that’s showing up in sim starter every time I launch it. I select the files and remove them but they still keep coming back. Please see my attached pic. Any help is greatly appreciated this is V4.5 with Sceneries installed with ORBX Central. Thanks

Please login to display this image.

I have the same issue and its annoying. I also have Envtex and Envsound but with different paths and titile, yet SimstarteNG reports an error with duplicate titles and duplicate paths. They are both accurate.

14 minutes ago, troyboy said:

I have the same issue and its annoying. I also have Envtex and Envsound but with different paths and titile, yet SimstarteNG reports an error with duplicate titles and duplicate paths. They are both accurate.

Yeah it don’t sim to mess up any scenery in the sim though all that seems fine just the duplicate titles. Oh well I’ll live with it I guess haha

7 hours ago, Capt. PERO said:

The screenshots you've send based on P3Dv5 but the DebugPack based on 4.5. Can you pls resend v5 DebugPack (select P3Dv5 Plattform in SIMstarter).

Thanks.

I can send V5 but it’s 4.5 I got the issue with. The other guys screenshot is V5. Mine is at the very top.

• Developer

Sorry "Navigation" I mixed up this.

And yes, you have duplicate entries comming from your scenery.cfg and add-on.xml files.

I Just checked ".\GLOBAL OPENLC NORTH AMERICA\add-on.xml" and found the same path in the scenery.cfg.

You can either leave this or fix it by removing the duplicates from the scenery.cfg (I would not remove the path from the add-on.xml). I am wondering as ORBX in general does a very good job in keeping the files correct. Did you take an older scenery.cfg?

4 hours ago, Capt. PERO said:

Sorry "Navigation" I mixed up this.

And yes, you have duplicate entries comming from your scenery.cfg and add-on.xml files.

I Just checked ".\GLOBAL OPENLC NORTH AMERICA\add-on.xml" and found the same path in the scenery.cfg.

You can either leave this or fix it by removing the duplicates from the scenery.cfg (I would not remove the path from the add-on.xml). I am wondering as ORBX in general does a very good job in keeping the files correct. Did you take an older scenery.cfg?

So even if it stays there it won’t hurt anything because my scenery in the sim seems fine. Basically if it don’t seem broke then leave it haha

Archived