Pressurisation issue

theophile

Hello,

Lately I am having this weird pressurisation issue.It all started when I landed at La Paz,Bolivia which is at 13000 feet agl.The pressurisation system would

not follow.Since then,the system is behaving weirdly.Taking off from Lima,Peru at sea level,I set the pressure altitude to 7000 feet for a flight at FL200.

The system went above 10000 feet.I had to reload the plane to get the system to work normally again.This is the second time,I have to do this.A reset

corrects the pressure issues.I am running P3D v4.5 on Windows 10 64K.The pneumatic switches and compressors are all set as they should be.

Would anyone have any ideas what is happening here?

• 2 weeks later...

I also experienced pressurization issues after attempting a turnaround. Similar to yours, but still a bit different...let me explain...

What I have noticed(in my case) is that after shutdown, the SO switches off the Recirc fans, Freon compressors and the Cabin Compressors and even if I switch off the auto flight engineer, I cannot switch back on any of these systems. So on my 2nd departure of the day, the cabin doesn’t pressurize.😑 Very annoying. The only way to “reset everything” is to, as you said, reload the aircraft. 

Regards,

Travon Nicholls

After the new update I had an issue as well. I dug into the manual and found a solution I think may help you. Make sure your recirc fans are set to auto and NOT on. With the recirc fans set to on instead of auto, the cabin compressors will NOT turn on and thus the cabin will not pressurize. The auto flight engineer will turn the cabin compressor switches on but will not set the recirc fans if they are set to on. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived