UHMM in P5

radeon29

I have the newest version 2.0.0.0 and I have duplicate default buildings...   

I am really into scene-building(mostly for myself) and first of all checked exclude for default building in this scenario( in forder: Welcome to Kolyma V5\Scenery) and as expected did not find any...

Can anyone check this out?

• 11 months later...
On 10/14/2020 at 2:46 PM, radeon29 said:

I have the newest version 2.0.0.0 and I have duplicate default buildings...   

I am really into scene-building(mostly for myself) and first of all checked exclude for default building in this scenario( in forder: Welcome to Kolyma V5\Scenery) and as expected did not find any...

Can anyone check this out?

Have the same problem in Prepar3dV4.5.  

But ive send a letter to ruscenery@gmail.com mention in scenery readme- 2 years ago -no answer.

Its look like product doesnt have any support at all.

Please login to display this image.

6 hours ago, Jonas S. said:

Hi,

I just checked that in my P3Dv5 and could not reproduce. Which other sceneries and settings do you use?

What do you mean by settings? I have orbx vector.

7 hours ago, Jonas S. said:

What are your scenery resolution settings? Do you use any other addons except vector? Did you try disabling vector?

Resolution is very dence, but ive tried even extremly-no changes. 

Im using some other sceneries of course, but u know - Magadan is far far away from the nearist airport, maybe more then 500 nm so i dont think that is the point.

What do you mean by disabling vector? delete it?

Update

Ive found the a bit of solution- almost all default buildings disappeared(expect default terminal building and default fuel station right in the middle of the appron-that is not good..) when i set scenery complexity to normal. When your settings are dence or higher- default buildings are there again.

Archived