Recent CTD A320 Professional - D3D10Warp.dll

gjprice92

Greetings,

Lately I have got 3 straight P3D v4.5 CTD, usually at the very beginning of a flight or during taxi in the A320. I have not experienced this before with any of the Aerosoft Bus products, nor any other payware aircraft (PMDG, QW, etc). On two of the three CTD, i used autosave and completed my flights with no issues (today I decided not to try).

Here is the error message I received in the Event Viewer administrative view:

Faulting application name: Prepar3D.exe, version: 4.5.14.34698, time stamp: 0x5e94b5c2
Faulting module name: D3D10Warp.dll, version: 10.0.19041.84, time stamp: 0xef0bfaba
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000000b47c0
Faulting process id: 0x2d90
Faulting application start time: 0x01d6a18dd1d0bcc8
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\D3D10Warp.dll
Report Id: 888e9800-3bee-473f-9168-51d7f003b84c
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

One second before the above error message I also have this:

Application: Prepar3D.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: exception code c0000005, exception address 00007FFC1BCD47C0

Info:

Airbus professional: Installed version: 1.4.0.3 & allowing experimental

P3D V4.5 latest patches and updates installed.

Activesky for P3D weather

Windows 10

I am wondering if anyone has any insight on the D3D10Warp.dll error. Like I mentioned above, I have never really seen this one before.

Thanks!

Gary

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please try a different setting of the "ForceECAMSoftwareRendering" in the Configurator.
That D3D10Warp.dll issue isn't new. Already several times in the forum. The mentioned setting should fix it, if I remeber correct.
Else, please check this topic:

Thank you! I did search this topic (after posting) and saw the conversation about unchecking the ECAM software rendering in the Airbus configurator.

I did try the same flight I got the CTD last time, and everything was fine. I did not complete the flight, but will do a full flight soon to see if this fixes my problem.

Thanks for the help. Much appreciated!

Gary

Archived