Updater Install Paths

Not sure if anyone noticed or reported this already.... I installed the A320 series aircraft again just recentely and when I did the update to the newest experimental, it seems that the installer put some folders in the wrong place. I was putting in a sound pack, otherwise I never would have noticed. The A320/321 folders were placed in the A318/A319 folders (Aerosoft-->Aerosoft A318-A319 Pro V5-->SimObjects-->Airplanes) I went in to change the sound folder and noticed all these extra folders. I copied and pasted them in the correct spot and all seems to working ok. Just wanted to point it out. I did it twice to confirm it wasn't just a fluke.

• Developer

Sounds to me like the existing product XML file for th A320 wasn't overwritten by its installer. Please try again and make sure the A320 file is removed from <Documents>\Aerosoft\ASUpdater\Products before reinstalling.

Archived