Cleveland P3Dv5 - Terminal Buildings Missing and Double and Floating Taxiway Signs

Sc0rp

I just purchased the Cities X Cleveland for P3Dv5 and the terminal buildings at KCLE are missing and I have double taxiway signs. One set is on the ground and one set is floating above the ground. They are not in the same spots either. I installed with admin rights and I have this scenery at the top of the scenery list. Has anyone experienced this or have any idea how to resolve it?

If I disable everything else (including base scenery) then there is a single set of taxiway signs and they are on the ground. No buildings though since the base scenery is also disabled. If I just enable to base scenery in addition to Cleveland, I have double (1 set floating) and no buildings. It seems there may be some kind of scenery height issue.

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

Any ideas? I know it should just work and I must be doing something wrong but when I disable everything else and I still have issues, it is something that is just not working the way you expect it to.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You could do file search for *KLCE*.BGL  over your entire system to see if there are anywhere KLCE related files present on your hard drive. 

Archived