Aerosoft Airport: Berlin Brandenburg (for MSFS)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Friends, Aerosoft is a commercial company, our developers who use Aerosoft as publisher are commercial companies. We need to sell products to make money. If we do not sell products this forum will clo

Posted Images

I wouldn't implement her since you have to update the airport later this year. She's not coming back though.

Was the same problem with the Washington payware scenery with the orange-head in the oval office. Did lead to a very intense discussion on the reddit forums, when one suggested to get rid of him now (in the scenery of course!!).

9 hours ago, RogePete said:

I wouldn't implement her since you have to update the airport later this year. She's not coming back though.

Was the same problem with the Washington payware scenery with the orange-head in the oval office. Did lead to a very intense discussion on the reddit forums, when one suggested to get rid of him now (in the scenery of course!!).

Yeah that was actually a joke 😃. But it is true, I would prefer to keep politics out of these add-ones, I was really shocked when they have implemented the orange object in that washington scenery though 😂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
On 1/31/2021 at 2:45 PM, RogePete said:

They're actually replacing him haha. They've already shown the models on Instagram, but I have a feeling they're holding back as they also add a certain meme now :P

5 hours ago, Abriael said:

They're actually replacing him haha. They've already shown the models on Instagram, but I have a feeling they're holding back as they also add a certain meme now :P

Bernie's meme would be super epic! 😂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • 2 weeks later...

quick question: will the interior be moddeled? especially the entrance hall with the already iconic red sculpture hanging from the ceiling in the new Terminal? 

Cheers! And thx in advance!

• Deputy Sheriffs
8 hours ago, mhj said:

quick question: will the interior be moddeled? especially the entrance hall with the already iconic red sculpture hanging from the ceiling in the new Terminal?

Assuming you're referring to the checkin area of the main terminal, no, as it's not visible from airside. The airside parts of the terminal however have basic interior modelling (e.g. to have the sun properly shine "though" them around the corners).

Bests,

Sascha

• Upvote 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, when will be the release? It was first anounced back in october (!) last year. Still no transpatent communication of release in sight. Is there only one person working on that important airport?

Aerosoft released already stuff like Bonaire (?) but the long awaited BER for the core german community is leaking. So whats holding you back? Is the delay part of the realism?

Greetings from Berlin

• Like 1
Just now, Stephke Ra said:

Hi, when will be the release? It was first anounced back in october (!) last year. Still no transpatent communication of release in sight. Is there only one person working on that important airport?

Aerosoft released already stuff like Bonaire (?) but the long awaited BER for the core german community is leaking. So whats holding you back? Is the delay part of the realism?

Greetings from Berlin

Aerosoft never give release dates for most products as it's pretty much impossible. Aerosoft have multiple developers working on different projects, Bonaire has been created by a different dev to Brandenburg, also even though the product was announced in October, it's quite normal for a product to take this amount of time. I'm sure it will be released soon :) 

• Root Admin
4 minutes ago, Stephke Ra said:

Greetings from Berlin

We have different teams, so the release of Bonaire has nothing to do with project. It is of course also of very different scales and will take a lot longer.