• Aerosoft

As promised: http://www.flightkeeper.net/Downloads/FSFKB1790.zip

This beta is provided as is. FOR ADVANCED USERS ONLY! 

NO EMAIL SUPPORT! Only in the forum section

Currently known MSFS limitations:

• MS Store and Steam versions should be detected automatically, but I didn't had the chance to fully test the Steam and DVD version
  • ACARS Device gauge and the Core module are not supported due to technical limitations (old native C++ Gauges/DLLs not allowed to run inside MSFS)
  • I will consider to port the ACARS Device to the new MSFS WASM framework at a later time next year (2021).
  • FSFK requires FSCUIPC 7 to be up and running
  • Weather data can not be read from FS directly
  • AI Traffic appears to always be "enroute"
  • Airports with no parkings are not included in the NAV-Database due to the large amount (this would increase FSFK loading times and memory usage) - corresponding FSFK option is ignored for MSFS
  • FSFK messages using the MSFS tips dialog send via FSUIPC can be empty
  • Startup time of FSFK increased due to the large NAV-Data amount of MSFS - To counter that I recommend to disable for example Aprons and other data you don't need to be displayed on the map in the FSFK scenery options section.
  • The ACARS Device Installer will only allow you to edit the aircraft specific settings as the gauge is currently not supported in MSFS.

Please take a look at the contained readme for installation, requirements and other notes.

Have fun and stay healthy

Thomas

Archived