Drag and drop of pop-up panels

sholay

I would like to move PFD in the A320 from top left corner to bottom left corner. Is it possible to drag and drop it like in, say Majestic Q400?

Besides - is there a way to pop-up ND and EFIS? 

Thanks,

&

Thanks, but from what I can see I can only drag the PFD by resizing. I mean - like resize it all the way down and then shrink from upstairs.

No way to right click, hold and move down. Or maybe I should hold Ctrl/Shift/Whatever?

Cheers,

&

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 10/7/2020 at 4:50 PM, sholay said:

Thanks, but from what I can see I can only drag the PFD by resizing. I mean - like resize it all the way down and then shrink from upstairs.

No way to right click, hold and move down. Or maybe I should hold Ctrl/Shift/Whatever?

Cheers,

&

I have to test again, but if I remember correct, last time I did left click and hold to move.

• Deputy Sheriffs
4 hours ago, sholay said:

Maybe I am not holding the button strong enough ;)

But seriously - thanks a lot, appreciate that but I tried and failed :(

Cheers

It's possible but don't drag it with the mouse while you have the hand symbol. Move to the corner/edges of the PFD until you have the arrow symbol, then drag and drop.

Archived