GSX Level 2 not activated, jetways won't move

tommchowat

Hi Guys, 

Getting this annoying message at Frankfurt when I try to move the SODE jetways. It's true I don't have GSX level 2, and I don't want it, but I do want to be able to move the SODE jetways. I can move SODE jetways at all other airports that come with them (including your Heathrow), so I don't understand why GSX is being picky about Frankfurt. 

P3d v5 by the way. 

The annoying message is the title of the thread. I've downloaded the SODE files and run the batch.

I don't really understand why GSX decides it needs level 2 to make them work at Frankfurt, but at Heathrow they all move fine. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

In EDDF you can either use CTRL+J to move the standard jetways or you install SODE and the SODE jetwasy according to the readme file included in the download. No need to have GSXL2 additionally installed.

So I suggest that GSX is causing the problem. Maybe you ask FSDT. I also use both GSX2 and Sode, but have no problems.

Yeah thing is if I just use CTRL + J, the second jetway goes to the L1 door and crosses through the first jetway and looks a bit stupid. I'm apprehensive about asking FSDT as their forum answers can be rather evasive and aggressive! 

Archived