A330 disables P3D4.5 keyboard commands

jetfish

Hi there, I'm writing this, so my keyboard is working. I have the A330 flying in P3D4.5 in this moment and just noted that the simulator keyboard commands

(i.e. "P" to pause or "Q" to mute the sim) are not working. I had i t already on the previous flight, could not retract the gear with the "G" key (and not with the
mouse either) which made me quit the sim and restart. After that it seemed ok ("G" worked) but now it is back as described above.

I'm runing Chaseplane in parallel which accepts all keyboard inputs perfectly.
Never experienced this with any of my other addon aircrafts. Any ideays?

• Deputy Sheriffs

TBH, no idea. But I definitely know that the installation and/or the Airbus Configurator doesnt change anything in the controls settings.

Do you use any other software in combination with the Airbus?

Did you turn on the FMC keyboard input? That would make all those buttons pressed appear in the scratchpad of either FMC. If that happens please turn the keyboard input off again. Details are described in the manual.

Hi Emi, it wasn't the FMC/MCDU, but your input pointed me to the EFB.

The keyboard input was still active there, which obviously deactivates the key inputs to the Sim - which is somehow logic...

Thanks, you saved my landing in Berlin 🙂

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

On 10/4/2020 at 10:31 AM, jetfish said:

Hi Emi, it wasn't the FMC/MCDU, but your input pointed me to the EFB.

The keyboard input was still active there, which obviously deactivates the key inputs to the Sim - which is somehow logic...

Thanks, you saved my landing in Berlin 🙂

Please login to display this image.

Nice job in working that out!

LOL!

Archived