Jump to content

Mega Airport Ben Gurion - Issues thread


ageva
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, masterhawk said:

Do you have in the SODE xml and simobjects folder the files for LLBG.

I do have the sode simobjects and xmls in the sode program data folder, however looking in the v5 addons LLBG folder i did notice the sode and GSX folders and i placed the files in the respective folders in C drive and they appear to have done the job.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, jeansy said:

Thanks

 

Ive already tried that and it made no difference

Check your PC the following items from:
C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE 

...\SimObjects\DRS_LLBG and Drs_LLBG_Jetway folders and
...\xml\DRS_LLBG.xml and DRS_LLBG-Jetway-VDGS.xml files

If you don't have them, no jetways will show.

Patricio

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, jeansy said:

I do have the sode simobjects and xmls in the sode program data folder, however looking in the v5 addons LLBG folder i did notice the sode and GSX folders and i placed the files in the respective folders in C drive and they appear to have done the job.

So your LLBG jetways are working, right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, David Rosenfeld said:

I see that now so it will be fixed in the next update I'll try to fix it ASP 

thanks 

David

 

Thank you David. That discs problem appears in P3Dv4.5 I don't have P3Dv5 but probably that needs your attention as well.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks to the authors for their good work, but I would like to note.

PAPI lights do not match the location of the light object on any runway. This was done in ADE, so it was really hard to adjust the location?

If you look from runway 8, there are no side lights, theoretically they are, but they can only be seen under a microscope.

When viewed from runway 3, the left side lights are missing.

Of course, I can fix all this myself, but the authors did such a great job and scored on such obvious little things, spoils the impression.

With respect, Andrew

 

Spoiler

2020-11-29_13-41-41.png2020-11-29_13-36-26.png2020-11-29_08-38-25.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello didn't find any similar issues though on 1.0.3.0 I've got static jetways along SODE jetways. Looks incredibly bad and I wanted to fix it (usually a bgl file that has to be turned off). Searched through ALL of the files in the LLBG scenery folder, tried without sode (xml turned off) and even tried sorting out which object was which withouth success. I am otherwise very happy with the scenery, and would definitely look forward at knowing:

1) Is there a file that has static jetways

2) am I the only one with this issue

 

It's frustrating for me as I have experienced this with other scenery as well and was able to fix it no problem in little time. 

 

Best regards

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/16/2021 at 1:29 PM, 747-400fan said:

Hello didn't find any similar issues though on 1.0.3.0 I've got static jetways along SODE jetways. Looks incredibly bad and I wanted to fix it (usually a bgl file that has to be turned off). Searched through ALL of the files in the LLBG scenery folder, tried without sode (xml turned off) and even tried sorting out which object was which withouth success. I am otherwise very happy with the scenery, and would definitely look forward at knowing:

1) Is there a file that has static jetways

2) am I the only one with this issue

 

It's frustrating for me as I have experienced this with other scenery as well and was able to fix it no problem in little time. 

 

Best regards

There is a Configurator file in the same installed scenery. Try that first.

If not a success try uninstalling LLBG from Windows Control Panel and clean the folder (yourDriveLetter):\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Aerosoft\Mega Airport Ben Gurion V4.

Install it again and see what you get. 

Patricio

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/16/2021 at 1:29 PM, 747-400fan said:

Hello didn't find any similar issues though on 1.0.3.0 I've got static jetways along SODE jetways. Looks incredibly bad and I wanted to fix it (usually a bgl file that has to be turned off). Searched through ALL of the files in the LLBG scenery folder, tried without sode (xml turned off) and even tried sorting out which object was which withouth success. I am otherwise very happy with the scenery, and would definitely look forward at knowing:

1) Is there a file that has static jetways

2) am I the only one with this issue

 

It's frustrating for me as I have experienced this with other scenery as well and was able to fix it no problem in little time. 

 

Best regards

 

I've got the same problem. Have tried everything posted here. No solution.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/15/2021 at 4:09 AM, airbadger said:

I just parked the PMDG 777-200ER at D8 and the VGDS said "stop stop" instead of guiding me in. Does it need to be updated to be made compatible with the 200?

 

I will test it soon and see if we need to adjust.

 

Amos

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 11/8/2020 at 1:28 PM, David Rosenfeld said:

I see that now so it will be fixed in the next update I'll try to fix it ASP 

thanks 

David

 

Any progress to release an update for LLBG Ben-Gurion scenery?

Patricio

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...