Mega Airport Ben Gurion - Issues thread

ageva

19 minutes ago, David Rosenfeld said:

If there is problem I'll fix it!  

you never know  at first release as much bigger developers then me 😐

David

I take my hat off to you perfect scenery just need the gsx jetways working 

@David Rosenfeld thanks for the FIX. I confirm that in P3DV5 the VDGS are working correctly.

The only things that i've noted is the configurator for static aircrafts (which doesn't work and i've deactivated the static.bgl changing it to "off" file).

If the afcad and the configurator will be aligned, we've got it! Thanks!

12 minutes ago, Emirates Fan said:

@Matty21 hi, just a confirmation to test GSX on P3DV5, do you confirm you have moved the gsx file included in the installation folder to the virtuali one in app data?

Yes the afcad path is blank and I have no jetways 

For the GSX to work:

1. Copy the llbg-drsdvd.ini to your GSX folder - %APPDATA%\Virtuali\GSX
2. Edit the llbg-drsdvd.ini file and add under afcad_path = LLBG_ADE.bgl or the full path (it doesn't really matter)

I'm adding the modified llbg-drsdvd.ini here if it's easier
    This should be the location of the AFCAD file (this is different for each computer)

Please login to display this image.

You can verify that the location is correct under Add-ons -> GSX -> Customize Airport Positions menu:

You can also see under the pushback tab that the GSX is correct:

If you ask for example for pushback, the GSX will ask which release point you want:

Aircraft was pushed into RP39:

I will make sure that with version 1.0.3.0 the afcad_path will include the LLBG_ADE.bgl line

llbg-drsdvd.ini

57 minutes ago, Emirates Fan said:

@David Rosenfeld thanks for the FIX. I confirm that in P3DV5 the VDGS are working correctly.

The only things that i've noted is the configurator for static aircrafts (which doesn't work and i've deactivated the static.bgl changing it to "off" file).

If the afcad and the configurator will be aligned, we've got it! Thanks!

I will check it tomorrow morning with Aerosoft, seems that the config app is not working as it should be

19 minutes ago, Matty21 said:

Why am I not getting jetways 

Can you please confirm that you have under C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml the Drs_llbg-jetway-NO-vdgs.xml or the Drs_llbg-jetway-vdgs.xml file?

6 minutes ago, Matty21 said:

So two jetways have gsx jetways the others have sode. That’s why so no plans to change all to gsx? 

We have no such plans at the moment, please read the manual:

Before using the product, there is one final thing to install which is an
essential integral part of the LLBG product. You need to install and
activate the SODE program. Read on below.

LLBG SODE Animated Jetway System and SODE version 1.7.1

The LLBG product comes with SODE supported fully animated jetway
system. For the jetways to operate properly, it is essential to download
the latest SODE vs 1.7.1 program here: http://sode.12bpilot.
ch/?page_id=9

2 hours ago, David Rosenfeld said:

In the sim have a look at the Add-ons SODE 1.7.1 by pressings you must see "+VDGS Pack 1.1 installed" if not you want see any board with information 

David

I don't see what youv'e mentioned in the sim, I didn't quite understand you, where should I look for information about this?

• Deputy Sheriffs
28 minutes ago, elad press said:

I don't see what youv'e mentioned in the sim, I didn't quite understand you, where should I look for information about this?

SODE is freeware and has to be installed to have Jetways operating.
https://sode.12bpilot.ch/?page_id=9

VDGS is payware. If you don't own it, choose the option without VDGS.
https://secure.simmarket.com/12bpilot-sode-vdgs-pack-fsx-p3d.phtml

@ageva thanks for checking the Configurator.

Regarding the afcad, even after the "instructions" you have posted, there are some issues in piers D (VDGS isn't activable) and also the move the jetways the positions are incorrect (E.g. the B736 has to be parked on A300 line in order to activate them). In other position (parking without finger) VDGS works just fine. I think the file has to be revamped a litte bit more and after it could be ready. I'll monitor the topic :) 

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, ageva said:

For the GSX to work:

1. Copy the llbg-drsdvd.ini to your GSX folder - %APPDATA%\Virtuali\GSX
2. Edit the llbg-drsdvd.ini file and add under afcad_path = LLBG_ADE.bgl or the full path (it doesn't really matter)

I'm adding the modified llbg-drsdvd.ini here if it's easier
    This should be the location of the AFCAD file (this is different for each computer)

You can verify that the location is correct under Add-ons -> GSX -> Customize Airport Positions menu:

You can also see under the pushback tab that the GSX is correct:

If you ask for example for pushback, the GSX will ask which release point you want:

Aircraft was pushed into RP39:

I will make sure that with version 1.0.3.0 the afcad_path will include the LLBG_ADE.bgl line

llbg-drsdvd.ini 226.57 kB · 6 downloads

Hi, let me add the following:
The file can also be placed in 
...\Mega Airport Ben Gurion V5\LLBG\Scenery
Just with the setting: afcad_path = LLBG_ADE.bgl
It will also work. No need to place it in %APPDATA%\Virtuali\GSX

• Deputy Sheriffs

@ageva, @David Rosenfeld in the SODE log I found the following:
[21:47:46.166] DEBUG SODE.XML : Building List from File 'C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml\DRS_LLBG.xml'
[21:47:46.167] WARN SODE.XML : Environmental Data Probe 'Ben_Gurion Airport': Listed Client SimObject 'llbg_rwy-lights-rain' does not exist in the XML!
[21:47:46.167] WARN SODE.XML : Environmental Data Probe 'Ben_Gurion Airport': Listed Client SimObject 'llbg_approach21L' does not exist in the XML!
[21:47:46.167] WARN SODE.XML : Environmental Data Probe 'Ben_Gurion Airport': Listed Client SimObject 'llbg_approach12L' does not exist in the XML!
[21:47:46.167] WARN SODE.XML : Environmental Data Probe 'Ben_Gurion Airport': Listed Client SimObject 'llbg_approach26L' does not exist in the XML!
[21:47:46.167] WARN SODE.XML : Environmental Data Probe 'Ben_Gurion Airport': Listed Client SimObject 'llbg_approach30L' does not exist in the XML!
[21:47:46.167] WARN SODE.XML : Environmental Data Probe 'Ben_Gurion Airport': Listed Client SimObject 'LLBG_PAPI' does not exist in the XML!

This Simobjects just don't exist in the xml and also not as Simobject files. So this are unnecessary entries in the Client list or are the simobjects missing at all?

• Upvote 1

somthing is rong with the new update of ben gurion p3dv4 

10 hours ago, masterhawk said:

@ageva, @David Rosenfeld in the SODE log I found the following:
[21:47:46.166] DEBUG SODE.XML : Building List from File 'C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml\DRS_LLBG.xml'
[21:47:46.167] WARN SODE.XML : Environmental Data Probe 'Ben_Gurion Airport': Listed Client SimObject 'llbg_rwy-lights-rain' does not exist in the XML!
[21:47:46.167] WARN SODE.XML : Environmental Data Probe 'Ben_Gurion Airport': Listed Client SimObject 'llbg_approach21L' does not exist in the XML!
[21:47:46.167] WARN SODE.XML : Environmental Data Probe 'Ben_Gurion Airport': Listed Client SimObject 'llbg_approach12L' does not exist in the XML!
[21:47:46.167] WARN SODE.XML : Environmental Data Probe 'Ben_Gurion Airport': Listed Client SimObject 'llbg_approach26L' does not exist in the XML!
[21:47:46.167] WARN SODE.XML : Environmental Data Probe 'Ben_Gurion Airport': Listed Client SimObject 'llbg_approach30L' does not exist in the XML!
[21:47:46.167] WARN SODE.XML : Environmental Data Probe 'Ben_Gurion Airport': Listed Client SimObject 'LLBG_PAPI' does not exist in the XML!

This Simobjects just don't exist in the xml and also not as Simobject files. So this are unnecessary entries in the Client list or are the simobjects missing at all?

Thanks, will be fixed in 1.0.3.0

10 hours ago, Emirates Fan said:

@ageva thanks for checking the Configurator.

Regarding the afcad, even after the "instructions" you have posted, there are some issues in piers D (VDGS isn't activable) and also the move the jetways the positions are incorrect (E.g. the B736 has to be parked on A300 line in order to activate them). In other position (parking without finger) VDGS works just fine. I think the file has to be revamped a litte bit more and after it could be ready. I'll monitor the topic :) 

Can you please write me down which gate the VDGS is not working? I'm going one by one and as long as the aircraft is far enough the VDGS is activated just fine

1 hour ago, Emirates Fan said:

@ageva all the Block D doesn't work correctly. Is the one i've tested yesterday (D3 and D5 the first ones i've tried)

No issues here, are you far enough from the stopping point? Under the SODE menu, choose the stand and it will automatically going to activate the VDGS