Mega Airport Ben Gurion - Issues thread

ageva

• Deputy Sheriffs

Gents sometimes things take just time. Friday is short prior weekend, so not much time left for testing uploading and release of files.

If a new installer has to be built it requires more time. The installer has to be tested on several systems for all sims. And that take just time. Also the people are not on hot standby for a BenGurionUpdate. There is also other business that need to be run.

So please, just be patient. And no, I can’t tell any release date.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, masterhawk said:

Gents sometimes things take just time. Friday is short prior weekend, so not much time left for testing uploading and release of files.

If a new installer has to be built it requires more time. The installer has to be tested on several systems for all sims. And that take just time. Also the people are not on hot standby for a BenGurionUpdate. There is also other business that need to be run.

So please, just be patient. And no, I can’t tell any release date.

@masterhawk thanks for your post. Patience is, as usual, present (at least from my side).

The questions were due considering the fact that the Dev. Team spoke about an hotfix to be applied and not a complete set-up (see the quoted post). 

So, considering all the above should we wait for a fix through Aerosoft Update Center or a New Complete Installer? 

Thanks for that.  

• Deputy Sheriffs
8 minutes ago, Emirates Fan said:

@masterhawk thanks for your post. Patience is, as usual, present (at least from my side).

The questions were due considering the fact that the Dev. Team spoke about an hotfix to be applied and not a complete set-up (see the quoted post). 

So, considering all the above should we wait for a fix through Aerosoft Update Center or a New Complete Installer? 

Thanks for that.  

I can’t tell right now. We will see what will happen. Sometimes a Hotfix contains so much changes that a new installer is the better solution.

We are working with Aerosoft on the final version of 1.0.2.0, downloaing the latest build as I'm writing and will test it asap.

If all goes well and no last minute errors this will go live tomorrow morning latest.

Sorry again for the waiting, we did want to make sure things are fixed.

Have a nice evening,

Amos

• Thanks 3

44 minutes ago, ageva said:

We are working with Aerosoft on the final version of 1.0.2.0, downloaing the latest build as I'm writing and will test it asap.

If all goes well and no last minute errors this will go live tomorrow morning latest.

Sorry again for the waiting, we did want to make sure things are fixed.

Have a nice evening,

Amos

Unfortunately alot of this was caused by your post Friday! 

• Deputy Sheriffs
7 minutes ago, Matty21 said:

To be fair, it was posted „...hopefully...“, so no promise of availability during same day.

30 minutes ago, Matty21 said:

20 minutes ago, masterhawk said:

To be fair, it was posted „...hopefully...“, so no promise of availability during same day.

I did say hopefully and I did want everyone to get the update for the weekend. Aerosoft will push out the update tomorrow morning.

Please login to display this image.

New config tool with SODE Options, will make your life easier :)

New installer should be live in couple of hours and please remove the old installation first!!!

Also please make sure you're deleting the old SODE xml files from C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE - if you find there a folder called "2 sode jetway options" delete it, if it's already deleted and Drs_llbg-jetway-NO-vdgs.xml or Drs_llbg-jetway-vdgs.xml files are still there, delete those as well. 

Final changelog:

* AFCAD was reworked

* VDGS was adjusted to the be align with the stop marks

* GSX also been adjusted to the above changes

* Small texture issues were fixed

* Apron texture fixes

* ILS 30 issues were fixed

* New radar tower model to reflect real life model

* New glass jetway model on pier E (E6-E9) 

* New SODE Options under the config app

We are still working on the autogen issue with P3Dv4, this will go into 1.0.3.0 next week.

Thanks,

Amos

vor 2 Stunden , f.skywalker sagte:

@ageva

Good morning,

you write "We are still working on the autogen issue with P3Dv4, this will go into 1.0.3.0 next week."

Is this Autogen issue onlly in V4 and not in V5

Thanks

Frank 

Guten Morgen Frank,

The autogen problem with V4 was as far as I have experienced only happening when two airports added their autogen component via the add-on.xml. For example, FB Wellington used that method and did not play well with Gaya's Kos and JustSim's Moscow. This resulted mostly in missing trees.

But V5 seems indeed to have fixed the problem. Having added the autogen of Ben Gurion via the add-on.xml does on my setup not interfere with FB Wellington, which does also use the xml method to add the autogen component. Gaya and JustSim do also keep their autogen at least for me with V5.

The only autogen problem you should see in both versions is a lack of autogen around the airport, as the aerial was not yet touched with Annotator to add autogen. But David and Amos are aware of it and discuss this for a future update.

Christoph

• Like 1

Hello. I have a problem with v1.0.2.0 that I had also in previous versions, the VDGS doesn't appear, despite picking the right option in the config, and I also found a mistake, I am now in gate D4 but gate D5 says D4 on it and when in D4 I can't connect to the jetway.

Thank you for the update, David and Amos! Very much appreciated. 

Some very minor problems that I noticed so far with the hotfix:
a) It might be something on my end but I can not get the config tool to work. Deselecting the static aircraft does not rename the corresponding bgl's to off.

b) Some runway exits in the AFCAD do not have hold short notes. However, hold short nodes are mandatory for every link that connects the runway with a taxiway. Otherwise the following will happen with AI after some time (not your scenery but the same problem):
https://imgur.com/VXWzoN7 
[img]https://i.imgur.com/gHNpix4.jpg[/img]

Sorry for being such a pain in your back. LLBG is a wonderful scenery and destination that I really do enjoy. 

Thank you,
Christoph

vor 8 Stunden , ageva sagte:

New config tool with SODE Options, will make your life easier :)

New installer should be live in couple of hours and please remove the old installation first!!!

Also please make sure you're deleting the old SODE xml files from C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE - if you find there a folder called "2 sode jetway options" delete it, if it's already deleted and Drs_llbg-jetway-NO-vdgs.xml or Drs_llbg-jetway-vdgs.xml files are still there, delete those as well. 

Final changelog:

* AFCAD was reworked

* VDGS was adjusted to the be align with the stop marks

* GSX also been adjusted to the above changes

* Small texture issues were fixed

* Apron texture fixes

* ILS 30 issues were fixed

* New radar tower model to reflect real life model

* New glass jetway model on pier E (E6-E9) 

* New SODE Options under the config app

We are still working on the autogen issue with P3Dv4, this will go into 1.0.3.0 next week.

Thanks,

Amos

Hello,

the config toll is not working for the static aircraft and vehicle option for me. Both always on full capacity doesnt matter what I am changing ??

Any idea.

Thank you!

28 minutes ago, mail@schraepel.com said:

Hello,

the config toll is not working for the static aircraft and vehicle option for me. Both always on full capacity doesnt matter what I am changing ??

Any idea.

Thank you!

same for me its not saving after being selected 

6 hours ago, elad press said:

Hello. I have a problem with v1.0.2.0 that I had also in previous versions, the VDGS doesn't appear, despite picking the right option in the config, and I also found a mistake, I am now in gate D4 but gate D5 says D4 on it and when in D4 I can't connect to the jetway.

Hi Elad do you have the Installer_SODE_VDGS_Pack if tou don't have please  use in the config menu Enabled no Vdgs

As I understand from the forum there is some problem in the Config.exe so we will check it ASP 

Sorry for the inconvenience

David  

7 hours ago, Wolkenschreck said:

Guten Morgen Frank,

The autogen problem with V4 was as far as I have experienced only happening when two airports added their autogen component via the add-on.xml. For example, FB Wellington used that method and did not play well with Gaya's Kos and JustSim's Moscow. This resulted mostly in missing trees.

But V5 seems indeed to have fixed the problem. Having added the autogen of Ben Gurion via the add-on.xml does on my setup not interfere with FB Wellington, which does also use the xml method to add the autogen component. Gaya and JustSim do also keep their autogen at least for me with V5.

The only autogen problem you should see in both versions is a lack of autogen around the airport, as the aerial was not yet touched with Annotator to add autogen. But David and Amos are aware of it and discuss this for a future update.

Christoph

As far as we know it's only in V4 version exactly as Christoph explanation so I start to fined  a solution  ASP

David 

7 minutes ago, David Rosenfeld said:

Hi Elad do you have the Installer_SODE_VDGS_Pack if tou don't have please  use in the config menu Enabled no Vdgs

As I understand from the forum there is some problem in the Config.exe so we will check it ASP 

Sorry for the inconvenience

David  

Hi, I have used the config and picked the right option. The config is working as the right file is in the xml folder in SODE.

8 minutes ago, elad press said:

Hi, I have used the config and picked the right option. The config is working as the right file is in the xml folder in SODE.

In the sim have a look at the Add-ons SODE 1.7.1 by pressings you must see "+VDGS Pack 1.1 installed" if not you want see any board with information 

David