Mega Airport Ben Gurion - Issues thread

ageva

54 minutes ago, michalis said:

Here you go :

Please login to display this image.

Looks like you're using the default setup location for P3D (which is not recommended btw). We will pass it to Aerosoft as it seems that the installer created an area which doesn't exist (Mega Airport Ben Gurion V5\Scenery).
If you don't want to wait until the next update you can use P3DAddonOrganizer and point the area to the right location - Mega Airport Ben Gurion V5\LLBG\Scenery

• Deputy Sheriffs

Regarding the autogen let me add the following:

In the past we had very often the problem with addons adding autogen via add-on.xml.

It‘s a feature described in the sdk. But it does not work.

1. If there are addons writing their autogen into the default autogen files this entries are dropped by sim if one addon loads its autogen via add-on.xml.

2. If more than one addon is loading its autogen via add-on.xml only the First or Last is used by sim (can’t remember which one)

3. For my personal setup I only use the autogenconfigurationmerger. ORBXlibs installed into root folder in this case. If installing ORBXlibs in the Library folder offered by ORBXCentral would then lead to Problem no.1

If I followed correct LM, that general problem was maybe solved with latest v5, but never for v4.

• Like 1

• Deputy Sheriffs
Just now, Akila said:

than what is the solution for P3D4? we have the autogen entry in the XML for this scenery pack.
should we remove it or what?

Other method of placing autogen was the way for some devs. Other are deploying the tool with the installer.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Akila said:

than what is the solution for P3D4? we have the autogen entry in the XML for this scenery pack.
should we remove it or what?

We will investigate it over the weekend, I check on two different computers running P3Dv4 and can't see any autogen issues. If we need to adjust the xml or find another solution for the Autogen - we will!

13 hours ago, ageva said:

Looks like you're using the default setup location for P3D (which is not recommended btw). We will pass it to Aerosoft as it seems that the installer created an area which doesn't exist (Mega Airport Ben Gurion V5\Scenery).
If you don't want to wait until the next update you can use P3DAddonOrganizer and point the area to the right location - Mega Airport Ben Gurion V5\LLBG\Scenery

Hello 

Thanks for your reply !

I am not sure that i understood well ! I am using the default location as i did for my other addons (approximately 120 airports ) without any issues up to this moment ! Except for Ben Gurion !

When i run the Installer it automatically found my P3Dv5 which is located in my  C:program files : lockheed Martin :P3DV5 !  But when i started my sim. i got the error !!

Will the update fix my problem ? 

Mike 

8 hours ago, David Rosenfeld said:

ILS30  very close to touchdown  I deliberately did this Engle  that you can see 

The ILS30 display issue in the PMDG 747

a few miles away the glideslope and loc disappeared! The DME readout is wrong distance

I think it is a PMDG issue the frequency changed less than 5 miles to final!

11 hours ago, ageva said:

GSX - You will find the ini file under the Optional\GSX folder, just copy it to your GSX folder (%APPDATA%\Virtuali\GSX

Does that replace SODE jetways if so do you have a GSX config that will not put in jetways but will be configured with the other settings like placing vehicles and pushback instructions?

request to make some radius larger all the J gates regularly have heavies park like Gate J1 747 cargo parks there in the scenery you have a small airplane radius

Uninstalled

Deleted files left over and re downloaded installer

Ran update in Auto Updater

Config program opens normal now

Edited add-on.xml removing the title names for effects and autogen and invalid characters. Autogen texture should be in a folder Texture inside (texture\global\texture) rather than texture\global does P3D accept a texture file outside of a folder named Texture? script folder renamed scripts

add-on.xml

8 minutes ago, Jetspaul said:

I got no Jetways before and after installing update. Anyone one else have this isssue, I reinstalled the latest SODE version and still nothing.

Choose the file with SODE VDGS or without in the folder the installer placed in

C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE

move the xml back to the C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml location

2 hours ago, chkl said:

Uninstalled

Deleted files left over and re downloaded installer

Ran update in Auto Updater

Config program opens normal now

Edited add-on.xml removing the title names for effects and autogen and invalid characters. Autogen texture should be in a folder Texture inside (texture\global\texture) rather than texture\global does P3D accept a texture file outside of a folder named Texture? script folder renamed scripts

add-on.xml 1.33 kB · 2 downloads

Thanks, I will download your file and test it over. 

vor 4 Stunden , chkl sagte:

The ILS30 display issue in the PMDG 747

a few miles away the glideslope and loc disappeared! The DME readout is wrong distance

I think it is a PMDG issue the frequency changed less than 5 miles to final!

It is not only a PMDG issue. I landed with a Qualitywings 789 and lost the signals for LOC and GS a few miles before RW 30. The aircraft turned sharply right so it seems it got another signal.

50 minutes ago, goldfisch said:

It is not only a PMDG issue. I landed with a Qualitywings 789 and lost the signals for LOC and GS a few miles before RW 30. The aircraft turned sharply right so it seems it got another signal.

This comes from the old Atarot (Jerusalem) airport. 

A patch to remove the inactive airport will be out early next week. 

11 minutes ago, Nick Farrington said:

Should these files get rid off the Morse code from Atarot airport

I hope so ;)

We removed the airport completely... 

I did a flight today and I must to say that scenery is very good.

I noticed one thing that landing lights were are not illuminating rnwy. I was flying with Fslabs a320.