Mega Airport Ben Gurion - Issues thread

ageva

• Deputy Sheriffs
59 minutes ago, VAFPilot said:

How do we download the updates?

When I try to register my purchase there's no dropdown menu for this airport. At least not that I see.

You have to download the full new installer in the shop you bought the product.

14 hours ago, masterhawk said:

You have to download the full new installer in the shop you bought the product.

I purchased it from Aerosoft but it's not listed in the dropdown menu to register it in my account. I am hoping someone from Aerosoft can explain how to add it so I can download the latest version since the Updater doesn't do it.

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you bought it directly from Aerosoft, there is no need to register it anywhere. It is already in your shop account.

So just login into your shop account, switch to the "Instant downloads" page (from where you also downloaded your purchase initially) and get the latest version from there.

• Upvote 1

On 10/24/2020 at 1:01 AM, trisho0 said:

I installed LLBG version 1030 and found on Approach the plane is off runway to the side for landing. Is it normal?

we tried the ILS and we couldn't recreate the issue. could you provide us the path you took up until you reached the ILS portion of the flight?

was it a certain STAR? radio vectors? if so from what direction, etc.? if you had it on your FMC that would be best if you can post here the waypoints. or even draw on  a map the path to the ILS (if it was heading select, etc.)

On 10/24/2020 at 1:01 AM, trisho0 said:

I installed LLBG version 1030 and found on Approach the plane is off runway to the side for landing. Is it normal?

Please login to display this image.

ILS08 is fine, please double check you completely uninstall previous versions and reinstall.

On 10/24/2020 at 7:46 AM, Tom A320 said:

If you bought it directly from Aerosoft, there is no need to register it anywhere. It is already in your shop account.

So just login into your shop account, switch to the "Instant downloads" page (from where you also downloaded your purchase initially) and get the latest version from there.

Thanks, Tom. I mistakenly assumed it would be in the updates section like Aerosoft aircraft. This should also help with another product from a different developer I purchased directly from Aerosoft.  Much appreciated!

• Deputy Sheriffs
4 hours ago, VAFPilot said:

Thanks, Tom. I mistakenly assumed it would be in the updates section like Aerosoft aircraft. This should also help with another product from a different developer I purchased directly from Aerosoft.  Much appreciated!

There are updates which are provided through the AS Updater (usually smaller ones) and there are updates that comes with a complete new setup. The latter one needs the setup to be downloaded from the shop and a reinstallation afterwards. 

The update in question here was, as mentioned in this topic, of the latter type.

In general you can always run the AS Updater to check for updates (of supported add-ons, like Ben Gurion). If an update is available it will either offer you to download and install it directly or tell you to go and download the new installer from the shop.

• Upvote 1

I will recreate again the flight to find the ILS08 in question.

Also, what is that large building located at the South of Ben Gurion Airport? I don't think is the Beit HaMikdash Temple, is it in rebuilding?

On 10/25/2020 at 2:31 AM, Akila said:

we tried the ILS and we couldn't recreate the issue. could you provide us the path you took up until you reached the ILS portion of the flight?

was it a certain STAR? radio vectors? if so from what direction, etc.? if you had it on your FMC that would be best if you can post here the waypoints. or even draw on  a map the path to the ILS (if it was heading select, etc.)

I flew again and here to watch on how far was the runway for landing ILS. I could land manually but my 737 always lands straight on ILS. What can I try before trying again?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bNV8Y6WmOQfF4riqQNyGiew4c4of0_kG/view?usp=sharing

Patricio

On 10/25/2020 at 3:07 AM, ageva said:

ILS08 is fine, please double check you completely uninstall previous versions and reinstall.

I never had Ben Gurion before. Here the video showing what I got, ILS rwy08 Off to the left side.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bNV8Y6WmOQfF4riqQNyGiew4c4of0_kG/view?usp=sharing

Patricio

5 hours ago, trisho0 said:

I will recreate again the flight to find the ILS08 in question.

Also, what is that large building located at the South of Ben Gurion Airport? I don't think is the Beit HaMikdash Temple, is it in rebuilding?

Hi Trisho0

It not a part of MY scenery  check again what is installed that connected to this area and the video doesn't load

David

8 hours ago, David Rosenfeld said:

Hi Trisho0

It not a part of MY scenery  check again what is installed that connected to this area and the video doesn't load

David

Interesting, I will take a look at that to find where are the building from. I will report here about. Regarding on the video it works, here again.

Patricio

The building posted on this thread is a Refinery added in FSX and Ben Gurion LLBG is from FSAddon Publishing. I can land ILS perfectly with FSX.

My ILS problem is with Aerosoft Ben Gurion installed in P3Dv4.5 The video was recorded landing on P3Dv4.5

So, how to resolve it in my system? What can I do further a try?

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, trisho0 said:

The building posted on this thread is a Refinery added in FSX and Ben Gurion LLBG is from FSAddon Publishing. I can land ILS perfectly with FSX.

My ILS problem is with Aerosoft Ben Gurion installed in P3Dv4.5 The video was recorded landing on P3Dv4.5

So, how to resolve it in my system? What can I do further a try?

If you have two add-ons covering the same airport you can expect very weird things.

4 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

If you have two add-ons covering the same airport you can expect very weird things.

I know that perfectly. I don't have two LLBG airport in P3Dv4.5 platform.

What I said is I can land as expected in FSX but not in P3Dv4.5 sim.

I am trying to find a solution or ideas to follow on how to get my Bird landing an ILS in runway 08 centered with Aerosoft Mega Airport Ben Gurion LLBG installed in P3Dv4.5

Patricio

7 hours ago, trisho0 said:

I know that perfectly. I don't have two LLBG airport in P3Dv4.5 platform.

What I said is I can land as expected in FSX but not in P3Dv4.5 sim.

I am trying to find a solution or ideas to follow on how to get my Bird landing an ILS in runway 08 centered with Aerosoft Mega Airport Ben Gurion LLBG installed in P3Dv4.5

Patricio

Hello Patricio

I can tell you a very stupid secret from the time of FS2004! because of security reasons(Isreal) the default scenery in fs2004 was placed a bit to the north so when you came to land on 08 the ils was correct to the scenery! then I was ask from the VATIL forum to start creating the LLBG scenery with the new terminl3 I get a real LON\LAT to the real airport that placed more to the south 

I don't remember the exact changes  it was in 2004! so I'm not sure if LM did pay attention to this mistake -or  Microsoft  with FSX the only way that you can check (sorry not me my system is a lab) is to uninstall totally and to stay just with the original  default scenery. and check it now. as for "Beit HaMikdash Temple"  it placed in a freeware scenery from a member from VATIL forum not by me in FSX (FSADDON)  it's represent a cement factory NESHER south the the BTW i never installed this addon on my system  airport https://www.google.com/maps/place/מפעל+נשר+רמלה‭/@31.9493495,34.9035413,12.75z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x69d3b708fd577062!8m2!3d31.9164883!4d34.8964425

sorry it's in Hebrew  

I attached 3 screenshot from my second pc with P3dv4.5 

Best Regards

David

So it is a Cement Factory, interesting. I have that Cement Factory in FSX only. I don't want to add it to P3Dv4.5 until I get the ILS rwy08 fixed.

The installed AES Mega Ben Gurion is in P3Dv4.5 (it will not work with FSX anyway). Hopefully, next update if available may fix the ILS rwy08.

I didn't try a different ILS runway yet. But first I will test the P3Dv4 LLBG Default and see if ILS rwy08 works as expected.

4 hours ago, radeon29 said:

I hope we found (via private messages) and fixed your problem now🤗

Yeah! you are magic! now my birds can land ILS rwy08 in LLBG Ben Gurion all success!!!

• Thanks 1

Recently found another question. I loaded a Bird with P3Dv4.5 on LLBG rwy08 and when I started to fly in order to look around the airport I saw something rare. From the runway I can see the Arresting System Runway Pavement marking discs and they appeared to float funny on air. Watch on what I saw. My question is possible to fix that flying discs?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rf_dL7JQL5dZ7Z8sWz2hrGibY_B6VBnj/view?usp=sharing

Patricio

hey guys, i have p3d v5.1 v1.30 and for some reason I can not get the sode or GSX jetways to appear, sode is confirmed to be running as well as GSX yet there are no jet ways visible

any ideas?

3 hours ago, jeansy said:

hey guys, i have p3d v5.1 v1.30 and for some reason I can not get the sode or GSX jetways to appear, sode is confirmed to be running as well as GSX yet there are no jet ways visible

any ideas?

Reinstall it after Antivirus Off.