Trondheim MSFS Marketplace

danbw

Hey everyone,

Apologies for opening up another thread on the same issue. The trees, and feels like it got worse with the latest patch!!

It has been now several weeks since there was an update (1.0.1) for Aerosoft Trondheim. But via Marketplace it says 0.1.0 which I do not get. I am guessing Microsoft just have to approve the update? 

Is there a way I can contact them? I put forward a zendesk report long time ago but no response..

I am using the scenery a lot but its ruining the experience quite a bit!

Thanks in advance.

Dan

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Hi, it also looks like you're missing the aerial image included with the scenery, do you have any other add-ons installed for the area?
The 1.01 update included some fixes for trees at the airport, but this looks like a different issue.

5 hours ago, Jo Erlend said:

Hi, it also looks like you're missing the aerial image included with the scenery, do you have any other add-ons installed for the area?
The 1.01 update included some fixes for trees at the airport, but this looks like a different issue.

I just got Orbx Alesund, however I had the issue before I bought that. Otherwise closest scenery is Flytampa Copenhagen! Not sure if that would conflict.....

• Developer

Installing Ålesund would probably explain the issue with the missing aerial, right now there's a known issue in the sim where only one aerial inside a certain radius is loaded.

Although if you didn't just have the issue with the trees but also were missing aerial before you installed the Ålesund scenery I would try to reinstall Trondheim to make sure that nothing went wrong during the download / install process, if you haven't tried this already.

The trees seen in the screenshots are the default clusters included with the bing data, so for some reason the excludes in the scenery aren't working. I've heard of issues that are somewhat similar to this when the sim is set to "offline" mode, although from the screenshots if looks this isn't the case here.

2 hours ago, Jo Erlend said:

Installing Ålesund would probably explain the issue with the missing aerial, right now there's a known issue in the sim where only one aerial inside a certain radius is loaded.

Although if you didn't just have the issue with the trees but also were missing aerial before you installed the Ålesund scenery I would try to reinstall Trondheim to make sure that nothing went wrong during the download / install process, if you haven't tried this already.

The trees seen in the screenshots are the default clusters included with the bing data, so for some reason the excludes in the scenery aren't working. I've heard of issues that are somewhat similar to this when the sim is set to "offline" mode, although from the screenshots if looks this isn't the case here.

Thanks for the response Jo - yeah I tried reinstalling but no luck! And I tried going offline and on again with the Bing maps and even all the online services through MSFS. 

Is there perhaps an easy way to create an exclusion polygon to remove the trees manually?

• Developer
1 hour ago, danbw said:

Is there perhaps an easy way to create an exclusion polygon to remove the trees manually?

Dan, I've sent you a PM so we can exchange some files and get to the bottom of this :)

• Developer

Note, if anyone else is having similar issues at Trondheim (or any other scenery package for that matter) make sure you haven't disabled "draw shapes" if you've ever used the sim's developer mode.
(You'll need to restart the sim to see any changes.)

Hello,

every second time I try to land in Trondheim, the MSFS crashes. That happed only in Trondheim.

I use the scenery version from the marketplace, there is no update avaible.

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: FlightSimulator.exe, Version: 0.0.0.0, Zeitstempel: 0x5f7c8cf2
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: FlightSimulator.exe, Version: 0.0.0.0, Zeitstempel: 0x5f7c8cf2
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005
Fehleroffset: 0x0000000000c54ebf
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x1c1c
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d6a3b074a88636
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.9.5.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.9.5.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe
Berichtskennung: c3a57f0a-a742-407c-86c8-aefd1933e148
Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets: Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.9.5.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist: App

Is that a problem of MSFS or comes from the scenery?

Olaf B.

Archived