MSFS startet nicht mehr...

Hallo zusammen!

Einige Leser haben sich das FS MAGAZIN gewandt, weil der "geboxte" MSFS nach erfolgreicher Installation und bereits mehrfacher problemloser Nutzung nicht mehr funktioniert.

Nach einem Klick auf dem MSFS im Microsoft Store (oder auf dessen Symbol in der Taskleiste) erscheint ein Fenster "Microsoft Store Paketabhängigkeit Installer" - wenn hier "Ja" angeklickt wird, erscheint ein Micorsoft Store-Fenster zum "Game Service", aber der MSFS startet nicht. Bei den Betroffenen ist der Store auf aktuellem Stand.

Kennt jemand die Lösung und kann helfen?

Herzlichen Dank im Voraus - gesund bleiben!

Bert

Please login to display this image.

• 5 weeks later...

The no start-problem seems distributet, there are discussions in some message-boards. My problem comes in relation with the new TCA Thrustmaster Sidestick A320 Thrustmaster, I wrote my problem to Thrustmaster:

Yesterday I installed my new Airbus Sidestick the procedure was succesful, a new firmware was available and installed. I tried to start the Microsoft Simulator 2020 but nothing happened.
No responce, no start whether normal or as Administrator. I read in div. message-boards that there are No-start-Problems but not in relation with a sidestick, I checked if I was online in Microsoft Store and XBox. I reinstalled the sidestick and replaced the relevant drives with Backups before installing the sidestick and the Flight Simulator can now be started without problems. So the reason must be in relation with the installing the sidestick.
Are there known issues or problems in relation with the Microsoft Simulator 2020?
Regards
Rolf

With TCA driver installed. Thrustmaster describe that the installing oft the driver will occur automatically, but the driver are available on the homepage. I'll try the plug and play and will see what happened.

Regards

Rolf

Hi Mathijs,

I cured the Problem:

After the Backup from the affected drives ( C,E,F,) I installed the Update 1.10.7.0 and I connected the Sidestick now only with plug and play so as described.

The SIdestick now works without problems.

May be the installation with the driver first and than the physical connection was the reason for the problem.

The positive reason may be the new version 1.10.7.0, I read that now the TCA Airbus-Thrustmaster-Devices are supported.

BTW.: Thrustmaster immediately gives a responce, exemplarlely!!

Regards

Rolf

Hello, I have the same problem how Bert. The msfs 2020 dont start and only the gaming service open. 2 day before, all works perect. I have done all Updates. I have bought the game in Microsoft store. Not with the Gamepass. What can I do?

Maurice

• 1 month later...

Hallo,

ich hatte vor ca. 2 Wochen einen CTD gehabt. Danach den MSFS nicht mehr gestartet. Gestern wollte ich wieder fliegen aber der MSFS reagiert nicht. Das gleiche Problem wie bei euch. Bevor ich alles Neu installiere versuche ich den Fehler zu finden. Das Spiel kann ja nicht weg sein. Logisch wäre das der Windows Store einen falschen Pfad hat. Habe das komplette Netz durchforstet. Microsoft hat mir auch sehr zügig auf meine Mails geantwortet. Konnte mir aber nicht helfen.

Gerade habe ich die STORE App über den  PowerShell deinstalliert und neu installiert.... kein Erfolg, ABER.....

ich habe zwei registrierte Versionen entdeckt. Und zwar:

Version 1.11.6.0 und 1.11.7.0

Auf dem PC ist aber die 1.11.6.0 Version installiert. 

Nun meine Frage.....wie lösche ich die 1.11.7.0 aus dem PowerShell?

Im Anhang findet Ihr die Bilder dazu.

Beste Grüße

Antonio Kupreskic

Archived