Aerosoft A320 and A330 Elevator bug

Yudistira Gheartha

I have problem with my aerosoft a320 pro and my a330 pro, the elevator moving without my input (i dont move even i dont touch my controller). The elevator of A320 fully moving up and down on the ground and when i turn on the autopilot. But in the A330 the elevator start moving fully up and down when im takeoff. can someone fix it, will it be because my low VGA? thank you for your help.

• Deputy Sheriffs

What exact sim versiuon and what exact versiuon of the Buses are you using?

Also please tell us about your hardware.

• Deputy Sheriffs
43 minutes ago, Yudistira Gheartha said:

Ram: 12GB
VGA: Nvidia Geforce GT730
Processor: AMD A6
P3d version 4.5

....exact version of sim and buses....

So P3D4.5.x? 
Airbus versions xxx?

Please fill the x.

As you posted in the 32bit section. Are you using the old Airbus in P3Dv4? That will not work.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You hardware (CPU and GPU) are absolutely low end products and obviously not capable to handle the sim with complex addons.

And as you use P3Dv4.5 I move your topic to the appropriate section.

12 hours ago, masterhawk said:

....exact version of sim and buses....

So P3D4.5.x? 
Airbus versions xxx?

Please fill the x.

As you posted in the 32bit section. Are you using the old Airbus in P3Dv4? That will not work.

p3d v4.5.13.32097
Airbus A320 Pro version 1.4.0.3

12 hours ago, mopperle said:

You hardware (CPU and GPU) are absolutely low end products and obviously not capable to handle the sim with complex addons.

And as you use P3Dv4.5 I move your topic to the appropriate section.

is that because my hardware? if that is because my hardware im gonna upgrade my pc

On 10/3/2020 at 3:58 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

No. While your hardware is not really up to scratch, I do not expect this will cause the issue. Easy test, set very low settings and see if you still have the issue. Get 50 fps or more.

I don't get 50 fps, another solution?

12 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

In that case I believe some input is being given. have you tried miving the P3D.cfg to another location?

not yet, but another payware aircraft is work properly, but maybe i can try to move it, where i should move the P3D.cfg?

On 10/8/2020 at 6:44 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Does not matter where you put it.

Not work, i have new problem, when i start the game and choose the a320 or a330 then i click ok, and i going in to the game, then a few seconds later my p3d is not responding, but i try another payware aircraft, its work normal

12 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

And what does your Windows error log say?

idk i just have choice to close the program.

i try the a320 at FSX why the when i try the auto thrust why the thrust is moving up and down. its moving to 90% and back agian to 20%

4 hours ago, Yudistira Gheartha said:

idk i just have choice to close the program.

i try the a320 at FSX why the when i try the auto thrust why the thrust is moving up and down. its moving to 90% and back agian to 20%

i fix that by update the a320

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Yudistira,

So can you confirm that the issue is now fixed for you? I am sorry, but it's a little bit hard for me to follow this thread anymore since you mentioned different sims (P3D and FSX) and also seem to be talking about two separate issues (elevators jumping and simulator freezing). So just to confirm if you still have an issue somewhere or is everything all good now?

On 10/15/2020 at 4:31 AM, Secondator said:

Hello Yudistira,

So can you confirm that the issue is now fixed for you? I am sorry, but it's a little bit hard for me to follow this thread anymore since you mentioned different sims (P3D and FSX) and also seem to be talking about two separate issues (elevators jumping and simulator freezing). So just to confirm if you still have an issue somewhere or is everything all good now?

Not yet. my Aerosoft A320 is still not responding when i start to fly, but all my payware aircraft is work, i mean not all just the boeing 737, i have the 777 to but my 777 is crash when i start too. is this because my low GPU?

• Deputy Sheriffs

You can open the event viewer by hitting "windows key + R" and typing "eventvwr". Alternatively, you can search your windows for "Event Viewer"

There you have to navigate on the left to Windows Log -> Application and check for any Error messages on the list that opens up. You can open the error message and it should give you the description of the error with Prepar3D.exe crash and which module caused the crash. 

Please login to display this image.

I Found this 
Faulting application name: Prepar3D.exe, version: 4.5.13.32097, time stamp: 0x5d8abf93
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.18362.1139, time stamp: 0xa8b891f5
Exception code: 0xc06d007e
and when i press the details it shown

- System

- Provider
      [ Name] Application Error

- EventID 1000
      [ Qualifiers] 0

Level 2

Task 100

Keywords 0x80000000000000

- TimeCreated
      [ SystemTime] 2020-10-26T03:46:50.883229900Z