AS Update-Datenbank

I have installed AS Mega Airport London Heathrow Extended using instant download. Looking at my account I can see the product in the instant download section and the associated serial number. I have attempted to add the product to my account in the Update-Datenbank but it won't accept the serial number even though I have used copy and paste. The same happens when I try to add Mega Airport Barcelona Evolution. What am I doing wrong?

Can instant downloads be added to Update-Datenbank?

The Datenbank says "Customers who purchased the download version directly via Aerosoft or another shop (like Simmarket, Simwarem...) are kindly requested to re-download the latest version within their customers account" however that is the same version as I purchased from the Aerosoft.com shop. Does redownloading from within the customer account serve an additional purpose?

How can I check to see if there are updates available for these products.

• Deputy Sheriffs

As the text said, if you bought the download version directly from Aerosoft, you will find the latest version always in your shop account ("instant downloads" page).

So you don't need the update database which is only for customers who either bought a box/dvd version or bought the download version from some other store and having trouble getting the latest version from there.

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, Chigley_irc said:

How can I check to see if there are updates available for these products.

Updates are announced here in the forum. So best you subscribe to this forum:
https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/88-new-releases-and-updates/

Archived