Fsx Aerosoft Stuttgart Runway Problem

deyer

Yesterday I bought Aerosoft Stuttgart for FSX but I have a runway texture problem. I attach a foto. I would be glad if you help me.

The runway away from plane does not load.

Regards.

Please login to display this image.

I have normal FSX. 3 CD. FSX Gold Edition. So it's a little bit old :) . The product name is German Airports 1 - Stuttgart. Version number is 0200. I haven't any Orbx product. I also applied things that were written in Manual document.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I assume that your mesh settings are advised as in the manual.

Look like a conflicting scenery layer. Could be caused by either wrong scenery order (please post a screenshot showing the top of your scenery library) and/or by other software like AI traffic addons.

I haven't got any traffic addons. I add the scenery manually. So I took the scenery and texture files from Aerosoft Stuttgart and opened a new folder. Then I add this to Addon Scenery. Stuttgart file is on the first place in the scenery library.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Go the folder: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\

rename the fsx.cfg to fsx_cfg.bkp

restart FSX; Fsx builds a new fsx.cfg. You will loose your settings in FSX, But when you make screenshots of the different settings pages, you can easily restore them

In case you dont find the fsx.cfg, it is hidden and you have to setup the Windows Explorer so that you can see hidden files/folders

Archived