CRJ P3D V5 Black screen

vekant

Hello, I installed the CRJ on P3D V5, but as soon as I put the exterior view, I have a black screen and CTD .. I uninstalled, reinstalled, updated it experimental but still the same problem

If you have anything to help me please

Kévin,

As soon as I am in the CRJ or the A330 aibus, only aerosoft planes, I have a DXGI DEVICE & HUNG error.

it only does it with aerosoft planes, i tested, fslabs, pmdg, QW and everything works fine.

My settings are not very high

I also used to have an immediate DXGI DEVICE HUNG error. The culprit turned to be TrueGlass. Removing the TrueGlass.dll from the P3D v5 gauges folder solved the problem. Hope it helps for you too.

• Developer
vor 46 Minuten, StefanBravo sagte:

I also used to have an immediate DXGI DEVICE HUNG error. The culprit turned to be TrueGlass. Removing the TrueGlass.dll from the P3D v5 gauges folder solved the problem. Hope it helps for you too.

But a problem with TrueGlass would cause issues with other add-on aircraft that make use of it, and not just with the CRJ and A330. However, TrueGlass certainly is a possible reason. Do the CTDs occur during rain (aka when TG is active)?

And yes, I was wrong in my previous post. TrueGlass is indeed part of both the CRJ and the A330 (but also other products).

2 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

But a problem with TrueGlass would cause issues with other add-on aircraft that make use of it, and not just with the CRJ and A330. However, TrueGlass certainly is a possible reason. Do the CTDs occur during rain (aka when TG is active)?

The only other add-on I have that uses TrueGlass is the Maddog, and I had the same issue there. For me the CTDs happened at any time, also during clear skies. As far as I know TFDi is aware of the problem but they haven't been able to solve it yet.

• Deputy Sheriffs

While we are all waiting for a fixed TrueGlass version it is possible to disable it and with that preventing the crashes. To do so, just store the attach file into the following folder:

• Prepar3D v5\gauges\TrueGlass\

TrueGlass.ini

Hello, so after some tests I also use the 787 which at TG and realight it works well even when it rains. The crj and the A330 made me crash the simulation even when it is not raining. So I decided to deactivate TG and indeed for the moment it works with the CRJ and the A330

And I have a GTX 1080 so I have 7.1gb of vram

Thanks

If you used the Tom A320 .ini file, you also have to modify the panel.cfg for this temporary fix which is located here: Aerosoft CRJ Pro v5\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft CRJ-XXX Pro\panel

Open the file and find [VCockpit01] part.

You have to replace the line:

gauge19=TrueGlass!Core,0,0,1,1

with

//gauge19=TrueGlass!Core,0,0,1,1

Windshields became black in rainy conditions without this fix.

This is not a official fix so use this at your own risk! I had the black windshields problem and I fixed the panel.cfg by myself and decided to share this fix. I hope it helps!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Developer
2 hours ago, Branimir said:

I think nVidia drivers were the cause for Trueglass problem. Today I updated my GPU drivers (latest version) and enabled Trueglass and everything is working fine now.

Only partially. P3D itself caused some issues too.

• 2 weeks later...

Does someone else have another solution? My CRJ and A330, but also QW787 crash immediatly when resizing a window or just moving the P3D window on the screen. Deactivating TrueGlass with the ini didn´t work, new drivers didn´t work, the adaptive simgroup line in the P3D also did not work. Other planes like PMDG or FSL don´t show up with this error.

Archived