Carenado Mooney, missing options

Based on a quick check of the Carenado website, I don't believe they've released anyting yet for Microsoft Flight Simulator (aka MFS the new sim (where you posted), not FSX the 10 year old one). Your best bet is to go to Carenado's support site for help with their products.

Hi Joe,

pushback works for me in new flightsim through ATC menu/Groundservices. Nice animations -:)

If their is no groundservice available, SHIFT+P works as well with every plane. (As in FSX/P3D)

Johan

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Goofey007 said:

Have not bought anything yet through MS shop system. So I cannot help.

As Herman stated, your best chance is through their support site.

Johan

I didn't think to look at the Marketplace, thinking that Carenado would have something on their site, so good catch Johan. Always something to learn.

Hello Hermann, couldn't imagine anyone is not looking into the store. Looks like that the active checklists and the pushback options via the ATC menu only work with the standard MS aircraft. Carenado did not implement it- what a shame. Actually thought that someone here knows the new mooney. It is a very amazing plane, specialy the view through the windows and on to the round gauges. Maybe this options arrive later, hope so.

Joachim

Thanks Joachim for sharing.

Carenado's Mooney is indeed a fine aircraft and it was already on my wishlist, as I used a real one in the 90's for my IFR training & qualifications.

Hope pushback through ATC menu & active checklists will get implemented in the near future.

Maybe a SDK issue?

Johan

• 3 weeks later...
  • Herman locked this topic